Rishbala story ~Deliciously Yours -Part 1

Rishbah Kundra

Weds

Madhubala Malik

The banners were all over around the venue ..

It was going to be a grand wedding and why not ..it was Rishabh Kundra's wedding ..head chef of one of a five star hotel of a leading group of hotels in Mumbai..

his collegues ..friends..used to call him RK..going to marry Madhubala Malik ..daughter of business man Mr. Shamsher Malik..

It was an arrange marriage ..Radha Kundra..Rk's mother saw Madhu in some wedding and that's how alliance came for Madhu and marriage got fixed ..

Rishabh said yes just by seeing Madhu's pic ..later they met too..

And he was happy that Madhu is going to be his life partner ..he loved Madhu's beauty and simplicity both ..

Madhu was also happy with this alliance

Rishabh not only had good looks but also almost everything a girl can ask for..

Moreover whatever convo they had till now..she concluded ..he was a thorough gentleman ..

and she was more happy by the fact that her would be is a chef as she also love food ..love to make food ..

everything happened so quickly ..and wedding day arrived

------------------------

Two days before marriage Madhu was with her friends in her room..

"Madhu the best thing to marry a chef is ..you don't have to cook food at all..he will cook for you hai na..!!"

Ria said and put both her hands on her cheeks like dreaming how life can be after that..

"Madhu you are so lucky yaar..here Rohit doesn't even help me in making tea but your would be ..knows how to cook different cuisines..."

Deepali made face like she has to do not only hers but also others household work too..

"And he travels a lot too ...my God its perfect Madhu ..your life is set dear "

Trishna said and hugged her tightly ..

"And also you need not to worry about party -functions at all..he will take care of it.."

Lila said and laughed ..giving a high five to Ria..

"Haan yaar...its perfect ..."

"Oh guys ..wait wait...here I am hell nervous and you are like this and that ..i don't know what exactly gonna happen ..me too happy he is a chef but there are so many things in a marriage which we have to look up to ..right !! "

this was Madhu's voice..

"Oh accha so you are worrying about others things as well Madhu ..ok got it ..ya actually we are so silly ..we thinking about ...and you ...ok forget it ..

[she winked at her]

but how can we say what exactly gonna happen ..that you will told us after marriage na ..right !! "

"Ria I will kill you .."Madhu picked an apple from fruits lying there on table and pretended as she will threw it on her ..giving mixed expressions of anger and blushing ..

"Hayee so sweet ..ye toh wohi baat ho gayi..Qatl karte hain aur haath main talvar bhi nahi ..

Kitna asar hai Srimaan Rishabh Kundra ki baaton main..Madhu ji will kill me with apple ..wow .." she said in a poetic way..