DY -FF -Part 10

Today they were going for shooting for new year special episode ..

They reached on sets ..today it was more decorated ..it was new year special episode

Shooting started and she saw so many contestants came from distant places too..it was like half of Indian state's participants were gathered there ..Madhu was amazed to hear so many languages ..so many different outfits ..she felt proud to be an Indian..and also proud that many contestants complimenting Rk ..they were loving him as chef and wanted to get trained from him..

Suddenly she saw a spark in wires of one of the heavy lights kept in the direction where Rk was sitting...she could able to see it as she was looking at him only that time..first thing she did was she screamed on top of her lungs to warn him..

"RK...!!!!!!! Move !!!!!"

All looked at him ..he himself didn't understand at first but when he saw her hand indicating him to move ..he saw at his back side and saw sparking ..till than the spots and staff also saw it and ran towards there ..Rk saw Madhu too running towards Rk ..staff handled the situation well and remove that light from there..
Madhu reached there and hold Rk and said "You ok na Rk..!! How it happened?? You fine na !! I ..I.."
"Relax Madhu I am totally fine. .me too thought what happened ?? But I am fine ..kuch nahi hua mujhe..well if you are with me ..nothing can happen to me and you saved me today..he cupped her face .."

Madhu's heart was beating fast ..she was scared..in a sec anything could happen..in fact Rk too get scared ..but they thanked God that they are safe..and all are safe too..

"Rk ..I saw that spark so warned you ..to move.."

The production team came there and stopped the shooting

for a while ..

"Chef Rk..Madhu madam ..and all judges and ppl here..we are very sorry for what happened..
we will look into this matter ..that how it happened ?? As we do check everything before shooting so its not possible but sometimes these machinery get some defect and so may be it just a accident but if its not and there is some carelessness from staff or supplier than we will not leave them.."

"Yes pls make sure to enquire about it..it can be serious matter .."Rk and one other chefs said..
Prod.team talked to them about this and than shooting could started only after sometime..

Madhu was still not feeling well ..she was thinking this was an accident ..but Rk was saying its not and she should not take it too seriously ..and have to relax ..but she was having some doubt.

Though Rk too having some doubt about it ..and mainly Madhu doubted on Rajveer but how can it be possible ? how can he be behind this ..this place is far away from shooting place but some staff do come along with Rk ..as the makers have contract with hotel for some other arrangements..

But she couldn't say it coz she can't blame him just because she is doubting him...she didn't know much about him even and Rk said he is a good fellow ..so may be its an accident ..

What ever the reason but their mood got spoiled bit by all this .

"Madhu now we won't think about it ok.. ..God is with us ..you are with me..now everything ok na.."

"Hmm ya Rk .. thank God everything is allright