DY- Part 19

"Rk ..what happened ? I guess I am talking too much ..and you need rest more ..main bhi na ..i should think na ..

"Madhu its not that ..and I am fine that much that I can talk at least ..
"Rk pls don't get me wrong ..i just ..

"Madhu ..yes I want soup but can you pls make it for me ?
What she just heard ? she could not believe her ears ..Rk saying her to make soup ?
Is she heard right !

"Sorry what  you said  Rk?

"I know you can't believe but yes I want soup from your hands and made by you only..

He was looking at her with so much love but regret too in his eyes visible ..

"Rk ..i ..i will surely make ..i ..you just wait ..main abhi bana k laati hoon..just a min..

"Madhu ..yes you will make only but before that ..come sit here pls .

She sat there with teary eyes ..trying to control her emotions ..
"Bolo Rk!!

"Madhu ..pls don't stop me ..i can talk ..and I will be fine ..but now I can't stop myself saying this ..
I was a fool who didn't realize your feelings and was just in an illusion that what I was doing is right ..
I didn't wanted to bother you for anything ..and I thought that to keep you like a queen ..but in order to give you full space ..i was rather caging you in some manner ..bounding you ..in rules made by me ..

I wanted to give you all facilities but it became like that I was the one who stopped you to do anything at your own and I am saying this esp in context of your passion for food mainly..other things you might could did as you wanted but you I didn't let you made a single dish even.. after coming here ..you came with so much expectations and you were performing every duty of yours perfectly but I did stopped you from doing many things ..and I regret it ..this all made you do that na ..that participation in  Cooking master ..that veil..that lang change ..that accent ..you go there just to make me eat food made by you..and I was so stupid ..i didn't even realize that what I am snatching from you ..you freedom to do anything to do as you wish..taking away you from your passion ..cooking..and also taking away the pleasure from you to do something for your love..your husband..i am so bad ..so bad as husband ..as a partner..i ..i..

She put her palm on his lips ..and said  with face wet coz of tears ..
"Rk ..pls ..don't say this  ever ..yes I wanted you to eat food made by me and I did that all too but you are not bad as a husband and a partner ..you just didn't thought in other way that I didn't get bothered by doing anything but I love to do this all work ..i tried many times but at last I have to choose the other way and maa helped me too ..i was about to tell you that my intention was just to tell this and I wanted to be with you ..and wanted to share it with you ..but than also pls don't say like this ..you are the best hubby and a partner ..and we all  misunderstand many things ..me too even..but this is what is called marriage institution..we have to adjust ..we have to look after many things ..and we are in the way to understand each other..so its ok na ..i knew sooner or later you will  understand what I want and you will fulfil my this wish too ..i also wanted to talk to you about this ..what's your reaction when you know that it was me not some Meethi ..

"Madhu ..that's so sweet of you ..it was indeed my fault ..i should have know it or assumed it ..so I admit I was wrong in thinking like that..

When other chefs were telling their stories ..i was the one who was thinking ..my wife has to come this way just to tell me ..how much she loves me..and I was coming to talk to you but that accident happened ..and I wanted to talk about this in home so didn't say anything in hospital and now I understand that you also didn't say there anything about this coz of that reason ..

"Ya Rk hospital was not a place to talk about this plus  doc said to not  disturb  you ..so ..
"Madhu I am really sorry..from the bottom of my heart ..he hold her hand and kissed  it ..his teary eyes ..his face ..Madhu just cupped his face and said " Rk don't be sorry pls ..now we cleared it na ..i am so happy ..and now I am telling you that in future if I feel like that na ..i will tell you straightly right !! I felt that you might not get me wrong so I didn't told you directly that what I want..i also wanted to give full space and so I was waiting for the right time and I opted that way ..but if anywhere I have hurted you ..than I am sorry too..

"Hey no ..you didn't hurted me yaar..ok yes I agree that now we cleared it and I know now if you wanna do something ..it will not bother  you and infact it will give you happiness ..

"Rk you have given us all facilities and I don't have to worry about anything  ..i am free most of  the time ..infact..so ..no prob na If i do something for you ..mom..our home ..

"Ya agree ..only if you want to do it ..o/w we have servants for all works ..and one thing more ..pls resume your work when you feel like ..you are also from that section of women who can handle both ..work and home ..though its completely your choice ..i am just saying ..no objection from my side..

"Aww Rk ..love you so much ..

"I have changed my  prospective and now everything is crystal clear to me Madhu ...love you too my chancham ..waise   you and maa both were in team..both knew I was doing wrong so you both come up with this plan ..i like it btw..unique plan for me haan..