Rishbala -FF-DY- Part 7

Finally the day came when Rk went for the first day of Cooking master shooting.

Madhu was so excited and Rk too..Radhaji gave her blessings to both of them..

Madhu told Radhaji about it and than they all were ready to witness the proud moments.

The arrangements were being made on grand ..why not ..it was considered India's biggest reality show and also it has been made on a grand scale ..and leading channel was showing it..

When they arrived at the shooting place they were awestruck ..it was so w'ful..the dcor..the set ..everything...they will be shooting in real hotel too but for first episode they will be shooting there..

They were welcomed warmly..and Madhu and Rk's friends keep on msging cont.and saying to take lots of pics and selfies and send them ..they were so excited about it ..
That day auditions gonna start ..so much crowd inside and outside ..

"Rk..Its like never ending..people are coming and coming..not stopping..it's really a grand show..its unique experience for us na.."
"Ya Madhu ..agree with you ..and I am damn excited that I am part of this show.."
"All the best chef..you gonna rock..I am waiting for the reaction about your signature dish also.."she said smiling..with thumbs up..
"Thank you..thank you..see.."
before Rk could say anything more ..he was called by the crew members ..

After all prep..shooting started ..and Rk and other judges and contestants were all set to begin the super show "Cooking Master.."

Rk was now lil far away from Madhu and Radhaji and just before it was about to begin..Rk kept looking at Madhu and they were talking through eyes..Madhu wishing him best of luck again..

Than director came and it got started..
Lots and lots of participants are coming and showing their dishes ..talking to judges..telling chefs about them..But even chefs got embarrassed when some girls were saying that they were their fans..such thing happened with Rk too..a girl was praising and praising Rk and said she is his fan..since she read his article in a newspaper ..after that she read few more articles and learn a lot from him ..she wanted to meet Rk and she is so happy to be a part of the show ..and could able to meet now..she even click selfie with him ..first time Madhu seeing Rk like this ..

.

Madhu's gaze was on Rk most of the time..hardly she was looking at other things and contestants..she was so proud and she was like what if I was there in contestant's place..Rk would be judging me ..after some scenes shooting ..there was a small break..Rk was talking to other two chefs..

And Madhu was lost in her thoughts..

Radhaji was talking to Madhu's mother who was also there with them..her father could not able to come coz he went to Chennai for a business meeting..

"No no Madhubala ji ..you have to make only one dish at a time..not two ..it seems you are expert in cooking but here we are looking for only one dish ..so just make as per rules..if we give another challenge ..you can make both dishes..ok "

"Ok chef..i will make only one..and that too in less time..."

"So you think you can win this challenge?? Other contestants too are so talented and love cooking..."

Rk said

"Ya chef I am pretty much confident ..i will try my best and do my best..that's my funda.."

"Great..that's the spirit.." the other chef Judge said ..

And the winner of challenge is "Madhubala" your dish is superb and the chef apron is yours..take it and say something ..

Before Madhu could say anything ..she saw Rk winking at her and giving her a lovely smile and she got embarrassed...than she heard voice of clapping ..

~~~~~0~~~~~

Suddenly she came into senses and realized she was dreaming this situation..

Madhu are you crazy ?? what you were dreaming in between break ??
her mind said..

But hope your dream come true one day.. her heart said..

She smiled and looked at RK ..he was talking to chef Sachin but in between staling a glance and looked at Madhu..

~~~~0~~~~

Rk also made his signature dish the Pizza ..and everyone loved it there ..even the other chefs too..

And Madhu was remembering the taste of pizza and blushed while remembering what happened that day..seeing Madhu like this Radhaji asked her what happened ?? but she said ..nothing..and started talking to Radhaji and her mother..what she will tell her..
"Madhu now stop dreaming and focus on shooting.."
she said to herself.

Finally the shoot was over and after that there was launch party ..

The shooting was fab and they all enjoyed a lot..media persons took their interviews and along with chefs their family members also got introduced..it was an amazing evng..

Rk -Madhu got some time and Rk took Madhu to the other side of party area ..
He hold her hand tightly ..she too pressed his hand showing love..

"I am super happy for you Rk..you were fabb..my star chef.."
"If you say this I believe darling..I enjoyed a lot too..but

tell me what you were thinking in between shoot ?? you must be thinking something lovely ..tell me na..i know there is something.."

"No..nothing Rk ..nothing.."she pretended as if she was thinking nothing coz how can she tell Rk about her dream..she thought to tell it later..not now.."

"Hmmm I know you are hiding something but its ok ..may be you want to tell me later.. my cham cham.."

"Rk ..i told you na ..i mean ..and see I wanna say again that you are just can..you will see how much recognition you will get from this show.." she said widening her eyes..

"Thanks a lot ma'am ..you know you are so chweet I mean sweet..but are you jealous with all those girls around me ..i was talking to them na..and specially that girl.."Rk teased her..

"No not at all but are you jealous that I was also talking to two other chefs after shoot? Mr.Chef "she too teased him..

"Ofcourse not..you are my fan first ..I know .."he smiled..

"That I am for sure but in case I got jealous what would you do haan?"

"I will manaofy you ..by whatever means I can..."

"Aww Rk ..but rest assure ..I wont give you this chance..i have nothing to jealous about..he he..i know you are only mine..

"Yes you are right .. I am only yours ..so next time also you are coming here on shooting ..right.."
"Sure I do wanna come..let's ask the makers. .can I came ??"
"Why not??I don't think they have prob..but ok let's ask them."

And makers agreed ..Radhaji ..Padmini -Madhu's mother also loved it so much and praised Rk a lot.
It was a hectic day but amazing indeed.
------