DY-FF- Part 6

In the evening..

They went to the hotel and as soon they entered they were welcomed at the reception itself..

Rk than introduced her to his collegues ..his staff who were like all waiting for them to arrive..

Everyone watching them with a smile esp her ..

She met them ..greet them ..accept their wishes ..and tried to be normal but her heart was beating faster ..she was bit nervous too ..seeing her Rk who sensed her nervousness..pressed her palm to assured her ..he is there with her..don't worry.

Feeling everyone gaze at them ..she felt like they were celebs ..and remember when ever she used to see any celeb ..she also looked at them from tip to toe ..as if finding out something..and the same expression she found on their faces too..

But thankfully this mere thought made her smile and than she looked at Rk and felt more comfy..

After the short convo they were headed towards the office of Rk's boss..to whom Rk report ..Mr.Manchanda ..Madhu found him a very nice and gentle person ..

They shake hands with Rk as soon as Rk-Madhu entered the room..

"Rk ..come in ..good you are here today with your wife ..i couldn't attend your marriage ..and you know the reason but so happy to see you here with Madhu ..her name is Madhu right !!"

"Yes sir !! meet my wife ..my better half Madhubala Kundra..and Madhu he is my boss ..my mentor ..

I am here today coz of sir .."

he said looking at him happily..

She greeted him too..

"Nah you are so talented that's why here ..and you always make us proud ..my boy..you know Madhu when I heard that he is offered to Judge cooking reality show ..i was so proud of him..and more than him I am happy honestly..he will go places..and seems you are very lucky for him..

You came and see the effect..

But ya he is so hard working and dedicated to his job .."

After a while they went to their table which was booked and Madhu was awestruck seeing the ambiance and the atmosphere there and most imp was that they were welcomed there too..

The staff was there to greet them and to make their date special ..they complimented her too ..some gave bouquets to them too..they sit and Rk signaled his staff and attenders there and they started serving them ..

First they bring starters and seeing that only Madhu was like what is this ..??

She was really overwhelmed and amazed by the service ..the warm welcome she received .. and the special treatment too..

Rk pressed her hand under the table ..Madhu glared at him ..he pressed her hand more and she knew he won't change ..but she pinched him a Lil and so he has to leave her hand ..Madhu smiled and than Rk whispered "That's what I wanted ..my smiling Madhu ..don't worry at all.."

She smiled more ..his staff was serving main course now and she was confused what to eat ..what not to eat ..everything was so yummy ..Rk made her taste all special dishes ..and was telling about them too ..she enjoyed dinner very much and esp in end Rk's special chocolate cake ..

She praised about the dinner and Rk too thanked his staff for all this..she came to know how friendly he is with his team and them too happy to work with him.. She also saw his work place ..and amazed to see such big kitchen ..and how they working ..though she saw in TV and films too but in real it was a great experience..

After dinner they went to disco ..Madhu went disco only 2-3 times with her cousins but coming with Rk was so special ..Rk told her that though he often come here ..to meet his colleagues/friends here but in real sense he is coming there first time ..and when she is here with him ..it makes it all the more special..

His friend Raghav met them ..who was the head there and also the DJ there met them and both said they will never forget this evening ..

Now she also came to know that he don't drink..and somewhere she is relieved that he don't ..

Madhu was wearing a pink Saree with b'ful embroidery.. ..not to heavy .. not to simple ..just perfect ..and she blushed once again remembering what Rk said ..when she got ready ..

"You are looking great ..I think I should not take you to hotel today..instead we should spent this evening with each other ..can't take eyes off you ..and I know listening to this ..your face color will match your saree .."

he was standing behind her in the mirror..

And the same happened too..he was right..but she said

"Mr.Rk no way ..we are going there today only and btw thanks for the compliment .."

"Ok ok I know ..we have to go ..welcome Mrs.Rk."

He turned around and she than hold his hand and said .."Well someone is looking so dashing ...I was about to tell you but you said first .."

"Really !! well I wear uniform half the time so thanks a lot for the compliment ..me too feeling good in formals.."

"Welcome Mr.Rk ..now shall we go..!!"

"Sure .." both laughed a Lil..

-------------

Rk asked what happened ??why she is smiling. .she nodded in no and told nothing happened ..he asked her for dance and giving her hand for dance..she felt strange ..many things were happening first time that day ..this too..

DJ saw them and thumbs up ..he played a soft romantic song after a rock no.and couples and all stared dancing ..Rk -Madhu themselves didn't knew when they lost in each other ..and in the end of the song they were looking in each other eyes..with claps they came in senses ..many were looking at them ..

They got embarrassed but than clapped and the song changed ..a peppy no.and strangely they were lost in dancing again ..they were enjoying ..having fun and seeing her dancing like that he couldn't control and cupped her face in all that crowd ..and looking at her ..and said "I love you Madhu.."

She also said the same and they went crazy again..only after song ended ..they realized what they said!! and looked at each other lovingly ..

So it was an amazing evening and both came home ..so happy ..talking while the whole drive ..laughing. ...and thinking how life changed after marriage..

Though Rk was also telling her that the day is coming very soon when they will be shooting for the show..and both were excited about that.

~~~~~~o~~~~~~