DY -FF -Part 12

"Madhu this is our first new year party after wedding .."Rk whispered I her ears.

"Yes Rk ..i didn't thought we will be here like this...this is all a new experience for me..and I am enjoying it.."

"Me too ..come let's dance .."

They danced for long ..they ate ..they listen music..took selfies..and totally made their coming new year super rocking..and when clock struck 12..just than he quickly pecked on her lips and hugged her .."Happy New year Madhu!"

"Rk Happy new year to you too !! but I am ..i mean ..there are so many ppl around..kuch toh .."

"Shhh!! its nothing b'ful than to have your love with you when you are welcoming new year..and I know you liked it..see here in party ..all are lost in themselves ..and I didn't wanted to miss this chance..what say!!"

Madhu didn't said anything..

"What happened now??speak up na "

"You said Shhh!! So how I could I speak Mr.Rk.." she said raising her eyebrow..

"Okay ..sorry ma'am .."he put her arms on his shoulders and pulled her more closer..

"Sorry ? no sorry ..but thanks ..you made my new year beginning amazing .."this time

she blushed hard .

That only I was thinking why didn't you blushed till now..now I see my cham cham..be with me like this always ..love you."
"Me too.."she hugged him this time..

-------~-------

When they reached home..
Rk closed the door and back hugged Madhu ..

"Rk!! "

"I was waiting to reach home..and I am telling you again that you were looking out of this world in this dress ..and I am so happy that you tried something new.. you know in car driver was there ..so I couldn't say much
and also today I was not in home ..o/w if I were at home ..i .."

Madhu put her fingers on his lips "I know.."

"Accha very good if you know .." he hugged her more tightly..

"And very good if you were not at home..that's why I got ready easily.."she said naughtily and released her from his grip..

"Oh my Madhubala !! very smart ..but I really loved this style of yours..but you forgot I am at home now..so tell me..who will stop me now!! "he said and again pulled her towards him..

who will stop me now!! "he said and again pulled her towards him

"Stop it Rk..i was ..i was.."

"Hmm ..you was..tell me ..

he turned her towards him and cupped her face

"I was .." she said shyly but in next moment she again managed to free herself and started laughing .

"Madhubala ..you wait .." he went towards her fastly and able to hold her hand before she could go to other side..
He went near her ..

and opened her bun ..her hairs opened and he started playing with them..feeling her more and more..

Their hearts beating faster ..he was so close to her ..

He started rubbing her cheeks against hers ..than started kissing her neck.. "

"Rk!!"

" My naughy Madhu ..here is your naughty Rk..now you can't escape.."

"Who want to escape ? !!" she said shyly..

"I knew you was teasing me.. and now will show how much I love you.."

 Her face  turned crimpson red

Her face turned crimpson red..she buried her face in his chest ..he lifted her face up and kissed her all over her face..than he opened the zip of her gown and caressed her back .she felt a chilling sensation
Going through her spine..
she turned towards him ..he kissed her softly first and than it turned into passionate one..when she too reciprocated ..
his hands was on her back and her hands was ruffling his hairs..than they broke the kiss..than started again ..they were having pleasure in each other arms ..after a while

He took her into his arms ..and lay her on the bed ..

"I love you Rk.."

"I love you too Madhu.."

her gown and his clothes were scattered in the room

her gown and his clothes were scattered in the room..and they were lost in each other..

------------------

Next morning

Madhu was sitting with Radhaji ..

"Are you sure this will work?"

"Yes maa ..i thought a lot and I decided to apply it..than you will see the result..next shooting is on coming Sunday ..than I will do what I have planned ..Rk have to agree to it than..you will see.."

"Ladies what are you conspiring against me..can I know?

"Conspiring ? against you ..wah Rishu ..how can you think like this?we have much more imp work to do rather than this.."

"Maa you changed a lot after your bahu came ..don't you think is it so?"

he said in a fun way while looking at Madhu

"Yes why not..we are team now.. and you are not allowed in this team..but you are always welcome as a son .."she shook hands with Madhu..

"Yes maa you are right.."Madhu looked at him mysteriously..

"Hmm..there is something fishy ..i will see to it later..but right now I have to go o/w what would happen to the fishes and dishes which I have to cook for a grand party in hotel today..so you team saas -bahu cont. and I am going.."

"May God bless you always ..ya sure do try to find out ..if you can Rishu.."Radhaji smiled and Rk too smiled and went for office smiling..he actually was so happy to see their bonding..

Madhu than said to Radhaji "Maa you are the best ..how you handled this..wow ..and thank God he didn't listen anything.."

"Madhu I genuinely want you to try this..all the best beta..i am with you .go ahead.."

She hugged Radhaji and thanked her and said to herself

"Rk now I am waiting for Sunday..just wait and watch."

---------------------
Hope you like these parts and
pls vote and give your valuable feedback..it means a lot
Thanks 😊