DY- FF-PART 3

Rk was calling Madhu and came in the room..

"What happened? Why are you in a hurry ?"

"Madhu have you packed the luggage ?"

"Almost done but what happened?"

"You have to unpack it ..i am sorry.."

Rk made sad face ..he hold her shoulders and said..

"But what happened pls tell me??"

"Actually Madhu I am really sorry but we aren't going to Mauritius ..my holidays are cancelled coz some foreign delegates and imp guests are coming ..we can go only after their departure and they will be here for sometime .."

Madhu too became sad but the same time she understood there is more responsibility when you are working on higher rank and even in any work your duty is most imp..but more than her she didn't liked his hubby's sad face ..

"Oh!!so we aren't going ..no prob about unpacking .. but you said ..we can go after sometime right!! so why are you sad than ..even I don't like this sudden change but its ok na..duty is duty ..and i understand your commitments .."

"I know nature of my job but didn't expected any such thing this time..Madhu i..i mean I spoiled the whole prog.."

She caressed his cheeks and said ..

"See Rk even I wanted to go isnt't ?? But why you think you spoiled this ?? and its not spoiled na ..its just postponed right!!.."

"Damn I have planned lots of things and here ..."

he was upset and ..and sat on bed side ..even she was upset but she didn't wanted his mood to be off ..she said smiling..

"Look I also think .. in our marriage opp things will happen only..what is this ?? normally wives got upset and their husbands cheer them up and here you are upset more than me..and I have to cheer you up.. come on Rk ..you are mature not a kid right.."

"Yeah this is the prob that I am mature not a kid..Madhu .."

he stood up and took her in his arms ..

"Ya ya I know that very well..you don't have to prove that.."

Madhu said putting her arms around his neck..

"Hmmm ...is it so .." he tightened his grip around her waist ..

"Arre what I said wrong ..haan !!"

Rk was liking his wife's this side too ..other than blushing..

"No no I loved what you said ..that's why thanking you in my own style..ok cham cham ..you really cheered me up..btw thanks for understanding ..yeah heard wives got angry more but I guess you aren't like that ..lucky me.."

"Generally I don't get angry so no worries in my case ...but pls smile now.. "

"Ok madam as you say..but what to do ?? I am hating this ..why it happened now ??but Madhu ..you know my working hours aren't definite sometimes..and this trip would have get us more closer ..damn..i didn't wanted it to be happen like this...but.." he sighed..

"Its ok ..life is full of different kind of experiences ..may be there is a reason behind this program cancellation..and regarding me..so I will be ok don't worry..you just concentrate on your work..your job..Chef .. "