DY ~ Part 21

Hello peeps !! 🙋 Hope you all are doing good..
This is festive month..🎉🎉esp coz of Diwali .. 🎆🎆 so happy festive season guys ..and here's part 21 ..hope you like it ..😃
Read n don't forget to tell me your views..😊means a lot..💓
Thanks 💐

--------

Madhu came home and was happy that Mr

Madhu came home and was happy that Mr.Manchanda now know everything and he will do the needful..she wanted truth to be out soon..

Rk was improving and getting fine ..

Everyday now Madhu make something special for Rk and he started loving food made by her hands..though servants were there but Rk ate food made only by Madhu ..and he also told her if she was experimenting and trying some new cuisine..he guide her ..and when she was so happy that she able to make it ..than he be came double happy too ..and he realized that how many sweet  moments he missed previously..

~~~~~0~~~~~

Rk's plaster got removed and he has to take some physiotherapy sessions too ..and after some days he was just fine ..

Meanwhile Mr.Manchanda came to see Rk too ..2-3 times and everytime he came ..he hinted Madhu that the evil will be caught soon..he just playing safe ..and don't worry now ..just take care of RK..Rk became very happy to see him and felt bad that he can't able to come and its such a long holiday but he said ..no worries ..once he will be fine ..he will come and join..

~~~~0~~~~

After some days when Rk was perfectly fine ..he talked to Mr.Manchanda and he said ..he has to do something imp in 2 days ..after that he can join ..plus he was about to call him  and now when he called than he would like to tell him that he wants Rk to be there the next day along with Madhu ..so if he is feeling fine than he will come to hotel and they will talk there only and he said ..he wanted to tell Madhu personally too ..Rk gave phone to Madhu ..feeling strange ..what's happening?

Madhu talked to them and got to know its about the person behind all this ..she didn't knew what to say..she was like ..now the person will come in light..she will not leave him..than she controlled herself and said ..thanks and she will be there ..after sometime she again called him and talked and thanked once again ..he said he will tell the name only there ..she said ok..she can't wait but she understands too..