Rishbala FF-DY Part=2

After some time Madhu got ready and Radhaji came and asked her if she need something ..

and than they went for breakfast..

relatives were all gone one day before and almost all rituals done too ..except a few ..

Radhaji made Madhu comfortable and Rk also taking care of her a lot..

And now one more surprise waiting for her ..

"See Maa..Madhu what I have made for you ..today is all special menu.."

Rk in his chef look smiled and said and hinted towards chairs for them both ..

Madhu was like what is this ?? yeah he is a chef but she didn't expected this honestly..and that so soon..

She was so happy and touched seeing this and when she saw the table ..there were lots of

dishes ..and her mouth start watering too ..they were looking so yummy..but seeing some dishes she didn't get it what were they..though she loved food yet she didn't tried so many cuisines till now..

and she loved Indian food the most..

"Wow Rishu beta ..you have made so many dishes ..but today Madhu will also make something ..

Cook something..esp pudding (halwa) its also a ritual.."

"What ritual..this ritual doesn't apply here as here the husband is chef himself ..."Rk said like discarding this thought of ritual and he bowed down and said in such a style that Radhaji and Madhu both smiled ..

"Arre but Rishabh Madhu will cook only one dish esp sweetdish ..not many..i am not saying she will make whole meal.."

"Maa..i told you na ..and not today esp ..today I have made special menu for Madhu..she also should taste his chef husband's recipies..what say Madhu ..you wanna taste it ..don't you.."

Madhu saw Radhaji and Rk both ..she wanted to taste but thinking what to say ..

and before she could say Radhaji said

"Ok ok as you wish ..Madhu will make it later ..now let's start the breakfast hmm.."

Madhu thought if she say yes ..what about ritual and what her MIL Radhaji will

think of her and if she says no..what will Rk think ?..she didn't wanted to disappoint any of them..

she was in a dilemma ..she wanted to taste the dishes now yet wanted to make pudding too..than Rk will also can taste pudding made by her ..but right now Radhaji decided so she felt relieved somewhere yet she said..

"Maa If I can make pudding after breakfast than ..!!i can make if you wish .."

"Arre no no Madhu ..don't worry ..you can make after coming back also ..its not hard and fast rule about that here.."she caressed her head and said lovingly..

"Yes Madhu ..now start brunch .. correction everybody ...this is brunch not breakfast as we have to go in the day time so I made lil heavy meal ..we will not able to take lunch here na that's why .."

"Oh ok ..good beta ..so corrected ..let's start the brunch ..breakfast cum lunch.."

They started and Rk said :

"Madhu ..if you can't recognize some dishes ..than for your info .. almost all are your favs ..but the difference is I have made them with my special touch ..i mean ..in some ..i have added some more to them and so the look and flavour is changed..yet you gonna love them, you love dishes of potato and carrots the most right ..and you love tomatoes in dishes too..so I used them majorly..and these all are no other cuisins .. all indian ..i know you love Indian food the most.."

Rishbala FF -Deliciously Yours [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें