DY ~Part 20

Hi peeps..🙋posting part 20 here ..
Hope you like this..
Thanks a lot for voting ..reading ..and commenting on updates..and adding this story to your reading lists..means alot ..pls let me know your views for this update too..
Take care..
Happy Reading!!

--------------------------

Madhu was getting ready and she knew she has to be ready first coz than she have to get Rk ready..
Madhu asked Rk if he wants something ..he said no..
She came out after taking bath ..her hair were wet and she was looking so  fresh  like a dew..
Rk kept looking at her ..she sensed him looking at her and raised her brows like asking what? He smiled and gave her a flying kiss  to her ..on which she blushed ..
She went near him ..and told him to move a lil..also she told him that she is going to give him sponge bath..
She started and Rk said "Cham cham ..you didn't hired a nurse for all this ? "
"You want a nurse to do this ? hmm..
"No don't get me wrong ..i just wondering as I wasn't expecting this ..he naughtily said
"No no ..i didn't thought it that way na..i think I will call one ..she too smiled and replied in same manner ..
"You know ..you look more b'ful when you are angry ..but I prefer it will be fake anger like this time..
He moved his arm a lil and touched her arm..
"I am faking anger ? I can't get angry? Can I know why?
"Coz you have much patience ..that's why..
"But you not liking na ..me sponging you so I can get angry ..
"Who said  I am not liking ? I toh always say you to give me company when I am taking bath ..but you are the one who always pushed me away..and didn't agree..
"Rk!!she glared at him..
"Oops sorry Madhu..i was just ..he winked
"Rk you are !!aapko masti shoojh rahi hai ? is time bhi ? your naughtiness ..i mean..
"Oouch ..
"What happened ? did I hurt you ? I did something wrong ?i am doing it first time ..pls Rk tell me you allright na !!i ..i ..
"Hold on cham cham ..i am weak but not that much ..actually I was just enjoying this sponge bath but your nails ..and my skin ..but ok ..he was trying to control his laugh and she was so worried ..
"Oh my God ..my nails ...I should have cut them ..i didn't noticed when they hurted you ..i just wanna help you ..

"I know Madhu ..don't be upset ..i am all fine ..woh bas..hota hai..
"I am really sorry Rk ..

"Don't be sorry pls ..but pls rub here more ...here ..he hinted towards his chest and Madhu so lost in his talks ..rubbing and sponging more soflty on his chest and were more close to him ..her sweet smell filled his nostrils and he pulled her more towards her with his one hand ..the other one was plastered ..
Madhu's wet hair ..her fragnance ..her closeness ..Rk's lips opened up to say something but instead he touched corner of her lips ..making her eyes widened and she stopped sponging him but he again pulled her towards her and said "How much I miss carrying you in my arms ..to be with you ..to love you..he caressed her face softly and she blushed again..but at the same time they got emotional too..both were missing to be with each other like prev..but now situation lil diff and esp RK was not all right..
"Chamcham ..you are looking so b'ful ..i wish I could ..