Wendy + Suga ( Sing For You )

req ; @_aylody

Suga

I was walking down the streets of Seoul around midnight .. it surprises me how its still alive .. people really don't know how to quit eh? sounds of people talking , laughing , yelling echoed through the streets ..

But this once voice caught my attention .. I walked to a crowd of people and saw a beautiful girl with brown locks , strumming her guitar while singing beautifully .. I was mesmerized ..

"And they said speak now ~ "

I soon , joined with the clapping everyone gave ... and the crowds gave her money .. Ah ... she's working .. I immediately pulled out my card and went to her ...

"Hi .. my name is suga .. Here's my business card .. come over to my studio when you're free" she smiled and took it .. " I'm Wendy , I just came back from Canada ... nice to meet you ... " I nodded and left ..

the following days went through smoothly with her and her beautiful voice in my mind .. I can compose her a song .. because of how unique her voice is ... I was startled when the doorbell to my studio rang .. So I quickly get the door ..

"Hi suga .. remember me? "

I smiled

"Wendy .. I was waiting for you"

a/n

I KNOW I KNOW I LEFT Y'ALL FOR SO LONG BUT HEY IM BACKKK
I'll work on the imagines u guys requested so pls be patient or else imma flip y'all one by one ..