Wendy + Jungkook ( Christmas )

'Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way~~~'

Wendy pov
I swear the morning radio is damn annoying af .. its the SunLight FM! Yeayyy thank you so much for ruining my perfect morning Christmas -.- Im moody because i'll be spending my 1st ever Christmas all alone... and when i say alone i mean it.. ouh Jungkook? He got work to do on this very special day! I was hoping for a kiss or somewhat under the mistletoe but... im all alone..ugh face is wendy you're forever a loner...
Wendy pov end

Wendy got up due to her radio which keeps on playing Christmas songs all night or we could say all day long... She wears her hamster sleeping flip flops and went to the bathroom to 'JUST' brush her teeth and wash her face.... she doesn't have the mood at all..

And guess what? During Christmas preparation,she even bought a nice mini dress just for Jungkook... but then he wasn't there with her ..She glances towards the dress then head up to the living room...

It was snowing heavily now..

'Ouh how great'

ALL THE CHANNELS ON THE TELEVISION WAS OUT OF ORDER

she threw the controler out from her sight and make her way to the kitchen.."Im too lazy to bake cookies...eventho i knew he liked it...He's not even here wen ugh come on get a grip!"

She cooked ramen instead.. hey.. what's wrong having ramen on Christmas morning? Its definitely the greatest feeling ever.... "Yahhh~I could eat ramen all day~~this is like a hotel 5 star dish" praised her to herself...

1 hour of eating....

"What to do what to do what to what to do what to do~~AH! I HAVE TO SHOWER!"
wendy ran quickly to the bathroom and scrubbed her body with the oak  scent soap.. she'll smell like the christmas tree :) then after shower she scrubbed vanilla scent lotion onto her body...

2 hours passed by with wendy dolling herself up...she wore the mini dress and layered a fur white jacket on the top with some pink socks...

"HAAA~~~~IM SO BORED~~~~ JEON JUNGKOOK~~~~!!!!"

Screamed her in frustration...

She took a glance on the christmas tree that both her and jungkook decorated yesterday... there's presents too~

11:55pm

Wendy fell asleep on the couch ...

Ting tong~!!

"Ugh wait~~" she quickly got up and unlock the door..

There's a huge massive gift

"Um miss wendy? This is for you" said someone behind the door... he carried the present inside her house and left after that...

She locked her door and came closer towards the present...

'What the actual fuck is this massive present?' Thought herself finding for a specific card...

From:Kookieeee~~

To:My Wenlaf~♡

Open up when the clock strikes 12~ sorry if im not there to spend the christmas with you... LOVE YOU BABY BOO~~~ and Merry Christmas!

XOXO JEON JUNGKOOK^^♡

She cant help but to giggle... okay the present made her hyped up like so damn much and she decided to wait...
Waves of excitement pooling down her body...

'3...'

'2...'

'1!'

She rips up the wrapping present and opened the box revealing....

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY BOOO~~~~"

the person was holding a mistletoe on top of them and attack wendy's lips...

"Do you think im gonna let you spend your christmas alone hm babe?"

"Jung-jungkook.."
Her eyes were watery

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU EVIL FETUS! YAHH I HATE YOUU~!!" Wendy hit him with her Christmas sock nearby... he screamed in fear but laughed too..

"Im sorry..Its hard finding a big box like this you know... And yes! I kissed you under the mistletoe!" Exclaimed him getting out from the box and standing next the christmas tree.. still holding the mistletoe...

Wendy came over and tugged his sleeves...

"Hm?"

"C-can we um...Do that aga-again?" Stuttered her face getting red

He smirked...

"Do what?"

"Kiss under the mis-mistletoe" said her face getting red...

He raised the mistletoe and hugged her waist while she hugged his neck...

Slowly their lips met....

And that was the best Christmas that ever happened in their entire life....