Wendy + Jungkook ( Childhood )

(Ok in this oneshoot, they were basically childhood friends ...and when jungkook was a 5 years old boy, he was misunderstood by wendy.. She taught that he was a girl instead of a boy cuz of his long hair lolz )

"Ouh welcome to Korea~from now on, Lets be good neighbors~" said Mrs Jeon to Mrs Son ... "Thank you so much~~" replied her back...

That afternoon,the 5 years old Wendy got bored.. They lived in a quiet yet safe neighborhood... so its safe to go out and explore...especially the playground

"Mummy~Can I go to the park~?" Asked wendy cutely towards her busy mom..
"Ouh yea sure..be back before dinner okay?" Said Mrs Son .. Wendy smiled "Okay~!" Replied her cheerfully

"The wheels on the bus goes round and round~round and round~round and round~the wheels on the~OH! IM SO SORRY!" Wendy bumped into someone and she guessed that the person is in the same age as her..

"Oh hello there..Im wendy~Im new here...What's your name?"

"Er..I..Um.."

"You have Long pretty hair~~Look at mine~Just like a ponytail right? Kekeke" wendy cut jungkook's words ...

"You can call me Jung~" said him ..
"Ouh~what a pretty name~~just like you..Look at your pale white skin~um Lets be best friends and play together from now on!" Wendy was excited of course..meeting someone around her age for her is exciting...

"Okay~Since you're my new friend..Lets talk and know each other more on the swings at the playground~ come on!" Jungkook ran towards the playground and Hopped on the swings.. wendy following after...

They talked and played and even share ice cream together .. They even carve their names on the tree..

'Jung+Wen'

Everything went well... until after Few months later Jungkook had to go back to Busan ...

"Im sorry wen..I have to go" said jungkook eyes getting watery.. Same as wendy... She hugged Jungkook tightly not wanting to let go "P-please~Mummy i want to go to Busan~" begged wendy half crying...  "Im sorry darling... You can't"said Mrs Son

Jungkook hugged her while calming her down... and after few minutes of hugging they had to let go... eventho they dont want to...

"I will come back in 15 years... Please wait for me~" Whispered him
"I'll wait for you..."

As the years flew by...Wendy became a pretty beautiful dorky girl ...She had graduated and now she's learning Music ... She always had her childhood photos with her... especially the one with 'Jung'

Suddenly a knock was heard from the door...

"Wendy~get the door please~"
"Yes mummy~hold on a second~"

Once she opened the door, a tall figure was standing infront of it ... a figure of a man... He was tall so she had to look up and she was greeted by a pair of familiar eyes...

"Hi wendy~remember me?"

"I-im sorry...Hold up..Mummy! Someone is here!" Shouted wendy and her mother came hurriedly ... her eyes widen and she hugged the man .. or specific , a handsome goodlooking boy

"Oh my my Jungkook! How are you~? Where's your mother? When did you get back?" Asked mrs son with few questions..

"Hehe..Im fine aunty~Mom went for grocery shopping with our maid... I just got back few minutes ago.. And Your beautiful daughter over here didn't recognize me~" said him with a chuckle.. Wendy admitted that the man...ok no..Boy at her doorstep is EFFIN HANDSOME..

"Honey~this is Jungkook~ your childhood friend!Dont you remember?"

"But mummy..This is Jungkook and not Jung... Jung is a girl" Said her glaring towards jungkook..

"Hahahahaha you're so funny wen..Jung is actually Jungkook~~" laughed him while saying the truth about Jung..

"WHAT?! THAT MEANS AFTER ALL THOSE YEAR I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL? OH MY GOD" exclaimed her and she made Mrs Son and Jungkook laughed in chorus...

"Okay okay enough..Why not you two go stroll down the neighborhood just like the old days~?" said Mrs Son in a teasing tone..

"Alright aunty~!we'll be right back before dinner~!byee" jungkook pulled wendy's hand and stroll down the neighborhood..

"Earth to WENDY~!"

"H-huh? W-what?"

"Did you even listen to my words? Or you're zooning out again?"

"I-im sorry its just..."

"Cant believe that I'm a guy?"

"No~~but Why~?ugh you should be a girl and be my best friend! Did you do any surgery to change your gender?? huh?huh?!" Said wendy while hitting his fit body...

"Yah yah stop it~!No I didn't~! I just grew my hair when i was 5~You dummy" replied him...

"And you looked like a girl~sorry not sorry~" Replied her with sass

"Heyyy~did you missed me? I meant like.. no one would resist this handsome guy~" praised himself and wendy almost puke on his words..

"Shut it asshole -.- I do miss you but its different yaknow Im like shook af?"

"Whats different? Tell me~tell me~" jungkook carried her and she was screaming for help

"JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN! OMG MUMMY HELP ME~~~"

"Cry baby..Still never change after all those years.."

Wendy hugged him and cried all so sudden...

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I SPENT MY WORSE DAYS FOR 15 YEARS JUNGKOOK~~~WITHOUT YOU~~" cried her and his t-shirt was wet with her tears.. "whoa whoa..shhh dont cry... its okay...Look at me wendy" Jungkook cupped her cheeks and looked straight in her eyes...

"I love you"

Chup

"Ive been wanting to say this since 15 years ago"

Chup

"Please forgive me?"

Chup

Wendy loosen from his grip and held her burning cheeks..

"ARGH~I LOVE YOU TOO~~" then continue to cry ... jungkook laughed and hugged her shoulders... They head to their 'tree'

"Do you still remember this place?"

"Of course,I remember~! "

"Wendy...Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No"

"Ugh but why~?! I kissed you for like 3 times already~"

"You still owe something..."

"What is it?"

"A...."

"Kiss?"

"Ice cream :p"

"You better run now cuz I'm going to catch you~!!!"

"ARGHHHHH~~~~HAHAHAHAHA no no no! "

And they play tag at the playground eventho both of them are 20 years old :p cuz why not? Lolz

Gtg~♡