Yeri + Namjoon ( Sibling War )

"KIM YERIMMMMMMMMMMM"

Namjoon bust in her room with an angry face ... She was biting her lips to prevent herself from laughing at her big bro's face ..

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FREAKING BANANA BOXERS?!"

and thats it .. Yeri ended on the floor laughing hard .. She loves pulling on pranks towards Namjoon .. because he hardly gives attention towards his little sis ; Yeri .. This is the only way for her to get Namjoon's attention..

"What the fuck? Do you think its funny?" Asked him in disbelief , throwing his 'BANANA BOXERS' on the floor, exactly infront of her .. Yeri settles her laugh then stood up..

"Oppa, first of all.. the banana prints on these boxers are pink! Come on Kim Namjoon!" Said yeri showing namjoon the thorn Banana Boxers .. she had thorn it into pieces .. "But its my favorite boxers you little !!" Exclaimed namjoon attacking yeri by carrying her and running down towards their backyard...

"KIM NAMJOON! I'M GOING TO DIE! STOP IT!"

Before he could step out to their backyard, someone's voice interrupted them..

"Kim namjoon.. what do you think you're doing?" Asked Mr Kim ; their father .. Yeri turns on her acting mood and acts like she was crying.. Namjoon knew he was doomed ..

"Appa~~ Oppa is bullying me~~" whined her .. Namjoon sighed and set her down.. while yeri runs into her father's embrace.. "aigoo~ my princess.. what did he do to you?? Appa will punish him" said Mr Kim comforting Yeri .. Yeri stuck her tongue out , teasing Namjoon ..

"Kim namjoon, get in your room now"

"But app—"

"I SAID NOW!"

~

Yeri was happy seeing her big bro suffering .. She skipped towards her room when she heard the room opposite of hers ; namjoon's room was dead quiet .. She slowly creak open the door to his room then she saw Namjoon with a scissor , cutting her favourite purple shirt ..

"KIM NAMJOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN"

'here we go again'

A/n: Hope you guys like it😂 gosh i can totally relate to these 2 like .. i always have a war with my sis and then one of us got punished and this and that.. haha sorry for the long wait! I was busy with school.. heuheu will write more! Love ya'll