Joy + V (Friends Help Each Other Right?)

(A/n: I got tons of requests to do VJoy so here ya go)

"Joy-ah~"

"What do you want ?"

Joy and Taehyung were both at the school corridor.. they were waiting for their next class to come and greet them.. Taehyung was begging for something from his best friend ; Joy ..

"Pleaseeee help taetae ~~~" he knew his aegyo was her weakness .. Joy was fighting the urge to help him .. she had helped him billions of time .. she help him because she developed feelings for him since the 1st time they both became best friends..

"Kim Taehyung, please .. I've helped you alot of times .. but this time I cant.. sorry" she said simply.. "Why can't? You and Irene are good friends! All you have to do is pass this letter to her and tell her that I wanted to take her out! Is that hard for you?" Asked taehyung while holding her head in his big palms .. joy sighed..

"Joy, you're my joy.. you dont want taetae to be sad right?" He said, faking his sadness.. "If taetae dont ask irene out,taetae dont have a date for prom night" he continued.. joy was pissed .. what does that irene girl have ,to get boys chase for her 24/7? Taehyung is a killer for pretty girls and irene is one of them .. or we could say, joohyun... Joy had spent a day , thinking how to get taehyung's attention but then , all her effort is just a waste of time..

"You know what tae? If youre acting like this we should just" said her halfway.. it hurts for her to say those words .. "we should just what joy?" Asked him back clueless.. "We should just stop being friends.." said joy , disappointed and sad.. Then left taehyung alone..

It had been days and prom was just around the corner.. taehyung felt lonely and empty without joy next to him.. joy is now spending time with sungjae ; neglecting his presence .. Once he saw joy was at her locker alone, taehyung decided to approach her.. when suddenly..

"Taehyung?" Called a soft voice from behind .. taehyung stopped on his tracks and turn around to face that someone..

"You dropped this"

"Irene..."

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat .. she caught him.. "Um here.. I believe its yours" said irene handling him his wallet .. taehyung took it with shaky breath.. at the corners of his eyes, He saw joy glared and walked away .. he missed his chance..

"I think its the first ? Uhm im kim taehyung.." said taehyung smiling towards her and irene blushed..

"I know.. Your letter was sweet and .. um, i would love to be your date for prom" said irene blushing mad at the moment.. Taehyung's eyes widen and he turned around to take a glimpse of joy's back but she had already disappeared in the crowd of students .. he turned his gaze back towards irene who seemed like she's waiting for a response..

"Thank you irene-shi..um.. Lets walk to the cafeteria?" Suggested taehyung with a fake smile.. she nodded ..

'You know it all, you're my bestfriend'

Joy had stole the letter from taehyung and as his best friend she gave it to irene without him knowing.. she wants him to be happy.. but he wasn't even though he gets to be with irene..

A/n:

I didnt expect this vjoy imagine to be sad AHHAHA IM SORRY BABIES T.T finally EXAMS ARE OVER?! Its holiday mood on! Turn up!