Irene + Taehyung ( What about us? )

Breaking News
idol Kim Taehyung , known as V from the popular boy band group BTSconfirms his relationship with Bae Joohyun or known as Irene , the leader of Rising Girl Group Red Velvet  ... what reaction will we get from their fans ??
read more..

. Oh my god I can't believe this! Taetae can't date a girl who's like so old than him !

. Wtf ? are they trying to be like the Song song couple ? after their newest drama they announced it already ? wow

. finally MY SHIP IS TRUE T.T IM NOT DELULU !! #VRene <3

. but the age gap tho

Irene

I sighed for the nth time that day .. my social media is being spammed by hateful comments .. can't they just leave me alone ?

"Babe ! here you are .. you promised me that you wanted to practice the lines for the next episode together .." I looked at tae and sighed ..

"tae .. don't you think we have to breakup ? these possessive fans of yours kept on attacking me" he frowns and hugged my tired form .. "If they are truly my fans , they need to learn how to accept you as my lover .. noona , I will do anything to fight for our love .. I love you so much noona"

I cried and buried my head on his chest .. he's right ..

"Okay tae .. I'm sorry for what I said earlier .. I didn't mean it" he pecks my forehead and hummed "I understand .. You need to learn how to take care of your feelings too .. what's the point of obeying their needs when you're not happy?"

I hugged him tighter

"You're so right ah ~ I love you tae~"

" I love you too"

a/n

as fans , we need to know our limits .. Idols are humans too .. they have feelings .. they are free to date .. let me tell you , I'm very possessive of our boys especially yoongi cuz  he is my bias but if they really announced that they're dating , I will be sad at first and be happy for them cuz  their happiness is what matters .. I'm happy if they're happy .. so what I'm trying to say here , support your idols no matter what happens .. don't control their life .. one day the right one will come to you .. you just need to have some patience <3  hope u Like this .. to the one who requested this he he he sorry if it was short !