1. Arriving at the Dragneel Mansion

Hi guys this is my first story sorry if it's bad I just wanna give a the person who encouraged me to try and write this story nalu_lemons_forever. Hope you guys enjoy.
Hi my name is Lucy Heartfillia and I am 17 years old, and a celestial wizard my mother Layla Heartfillia who was also a celestial wizard past away when I was 10, my father Jude Heartfillia who is an elemental dragon slayer who ever since my mothers passing became a workaholic. Two days ago my father told me that I was gonna be living with an old friend of his from his Love&Lucky days while he went on a business trip.
FLASHBACK
"Lucy come to my office please." I heard my father Jude Heartfillia say over the speaker, I started walking down the hall to his office door pushing it open and walking inside.
"Yes father, what is it." I replied while standing in front of his large oak desk.
"Ah Lucy as you know I'm going to be leaving in two days for a business trip" my father was going to go to the neighboring kingdom next of Fiore, Wondria to expand his company.
"Yes father is there a problem?" I asked with concern in my voice while keeping a poker face.
"No Lucy, but I am concerned about you being alone here, so I have decided that you are going to be staying with some old friends of mine until I come back." He was looking out the window whilst talking.
"Father with all do respect I think I'll be fine here I mean I have all the servants here with me-" he cut of my sentence with a sharp glare
"Lucy I know you turned 17 this year but you are not to argue with me, now go and pack your things you will be leaving tomorrow". He said with his stern business voice I didn't dare talk back and simply said "yes father, excuse me."
End of FLASHBACK.
And that's how I ended up here, I got out of the limo with my big suitcase wearing a short white skirt and tight black crop top with a long skin colored trench coat and walked up to the front of the mansion through the large black steel gate (the picture shows the back of the mansion) knocking on the large double doors. There was no reply so I knocked again and this time the door opened it startled me for a moment.
"Hello.....anyone home" I said walking in to the dimly lit foyer. The room had 3 large marble columns on both sides of the foyer and continuing down the 2 hallways opposite each other, a red carpet that led up the marble staircase with wooden banisters that led to the 2nd floor, and from outside you could tell that it had three floors in total. There was a large crystal chandelier and pieces of artwork, and from the entry way there were 2 doors on opposite sides of the room that led into other rooms as well as 2 hallways I got an eerie feeling about this place but couldn't leave because 1. It started raining and 2. My father would know if I wasn't there, so I picked up my suitcase and took a few steps inside, put my suitcase down and looked around once again.
"Hello......." 'SLAM' 'CRASH'
"Eeeeek" I heard a loud slam and thunder I jumped back and turned around to find the door closed, I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.
'It probably closed because of the storm'
Turning back around suitcase in hand I walked towards the staircase but stopped when my eyes laid upon someone on laying down on one of the couches. He looked like he was around my age with spiky pink hair and pale skin, he was wearing a school uniform with his jacket and shirt open exposing his toned and fit chest. He was sleeping with an arm behind his head and the other lying beside him.
'I should probably wake him up I wouldn't want him catching a cold and also I need to tell someone that I've arrived'. As soon as I go to shake him awake he grabs my arm his eyes still closed
'I guess he was already awake but he could at least let me go now' as I thought this I suddenly heard him say "I'm not letting you go you trying to wake me was rude so now your going to be punished".
I was looking at the hand he was gripping but once i heard him say this I instantly turned my head towards his, his eyes were now open and I gasped at the sight of them. They were like two big beautiful obsidian colored pool and looking into them you could almost drown,
"So what's a blond bimbo like you doing here" as soon as I heard this I immediately snapped out of the trance like state I was in and got so mad that before I knew it
SLAP
I had slapped him straight across the face with my free hand, after slapping him I felt guilty but didn't regret doing it
"T-THAT'S WHAT Y-YOU G-GET FOR CALLING M-ME A BIMBO". I yelled out harshly, he on the other hand didn't even look fazed he just stood up led me through one of the connecting doors and into a brightly lit living room. The room had black sofas and chairs on a blue vine pattern carpet surrounding a coffee table, the floor was also marble and on the wall across the room there was a large lit fire place (see pictures above). Yanking my arm roughly I tumbled onto on of the sofas and.......
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N thanks for reading the first chapter of my very first story hope you enjoy and keep reading till the end if not that's cool.
Peace out my goddess's