" Yokino, I know we're both happy to see her well and healthy. However, please refrain from doing such a reckless act. " He slightly scolded at Yokino while I was dumbstruck about what just happened.

I spare a glanced at Yokino and Athos for a moment before another memory of them flooded in my mind. However, this time was a bit painful for some odd reason before a smile creeps up on my face.

" I never expect that Zade kept my belongings after my absence. Isn't that right, Athos? " I questioned while comforting Yokino as I gazed at Athos who nodded his head before Athos sat on the floor next to the bed and laid his head on my lap.

" While you were absent, many things have changed and I assume that Lady Scheherazade and Lord Yunan told you? "

" They did and unfortunately, I lost some of my memories. " I told him and explain to him about the situation while I caressing his soft black-brown hair after Yokino returned to the lamp as he was already satisfied. 

" I see and where are we heading, milady? " Athos asks while purring quietly.

" We're going to another Empire. "

" Really? "

" Yup, it will take up for 4 weeks. For now, how about we catch up on our chats. " Smiling at him and he nodded and purring loudly as I continue to caress his hair.

||  4 weeks Later ||

[ Third Person View ]

Mᴇʀʀɪʟʏ ᴡᴇ ғᴀʟʟ Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟɪɴᴇ, ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʟɪɴᴇ
I'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
I'ᴍ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ

Soon, the crew of the ship had stopped on the docks of an Empire as (Y/n) thanked the Captain of the ship

" Thank you very much for sending me here. " She bowed as she holds her lantern staff in her grasp.

" Your welcome, Lady (Y/n). It's our pleasure to help a Magi such as yourself. " The Captain smiled kindly towards her.

Straightening her position, she waves them a goodbye towards the Captain as well as the crews as she got off from the ship, hearing the crews in the ship cries.

" BYE (Y/N)-CHAN!! " She turned around and wave.

" Goodbye guys! " (Y/n) watched the ship sail away. (Y/n) gave out a sigh as she kept a smile on her face as she glanced at the various shaded rukhs around her.

 " Now we're in the Kou Empire (Y/n)-sama. " They told her.

Sᴡɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Hᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅɪᴇs
Wᴇ·ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ғʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ

Then, another memory started to flood in her head, "...Judar..." She mumbled his name while recalling old memories about him while he was still a child and with the thought about it made (Y/n) chuckled, " I wonder what he's doing while I was away. "

She entered the territory of the Kou Empire while recalling her time with Judar while he was a child, " When I first met him, he's quite rude and can be egoistic but I'm curious if he still kept that unique characteristic of his once I see him. " (Y/n) giggled as she wanted to pinch his cheeks.

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ, ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ·ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ

[ Reader ]

As I was walking through the town, there were people were heading in my direction as they gave me different flowers.

" Here you go, miss. "

" Onee-chan, here you go! "

" Someone special is waiting for you. "

They gave me the flowers and I thanked them as walk to the palace that looks like a Chinese Imperial Palace, " This is very sudden. " I murmured but I shooked it off as I continued to move forward.

Cᴀʀᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴡᴇ·ʀᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ғʀᴇᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴏʀ sɪɴɢ ɪs sᴏ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, sᴏ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
I'ᴍ ᴛᴏʀɴ, I'ᴍ ᴛᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ Aғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ
I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Once I reached the front gates of the Imperial Palace, the guards gave me a warm welcoming smile as they pushed the gates for me. It was weird at first when a servant gestured me to follow her as I looked around me, seeing the rest were bowing their head.

' This is getting weirder and weirder...'

' Agree. '

Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ·ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Tᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ
I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ·ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ

||  Palace Garden ||

I thanked the lady when I saw a glimpse of a familiar long raven hair that was tied into a braid. He turned around as our gaze locked to each other, shiny red orbs were glimmered, perfecting the beautiful dawn of a new tomorrow. My eyes were starting to get blurry.

"...Ju-Judar...I'm -"

Yᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ
Pɪɴᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ
I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʟʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ

However, I was cut off when everything slowly went into slow motion as the wind caught up as the wind blew the flower petals and without saying a single word. Both of us were already hugging each other as we dropped on the ground.

Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ,
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ Bᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ·ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Tᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ
I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ·ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ

" Welcome back...(Y/N)..."

[ Edited ]