Shattered Violets~16

Start from the beginning

“Violet, what the fuck had gotten into you. You can’t go. You’re my biggest money maker. Every fucking prick out here wants you. Do you know how much money I’ve lost over this deal with Mr. Hannon, not having you on the floor? Shit, regular customers are leaving by the handful each night. The only thing keeping me afloat is Angel.”

I could feel the wicked smile forming, before the words even left my lips. “Oh, by the way, it’s not just me leaving. Angel will be departing this dump along with me. So have fun keeping afloat.” Letting go of his cock, I lightly patted him on the cheek, turned and walked out the room.

I could hear him struggling to get his cock back in his pants, as he came after me. Turning around to face him, I saw him charging towards me. Victors face was red as hot coals; I could almost see the fumes coming out his ears.

“Violet, get your ass back here. We’re not through.” Victor bellowed.

“Really, you think so.” I said is the sweetest voice I could muster. “Victor we’re done. If you push me, I’ll walk out that door right now. You know what that means don’t you. Your little club will be ruined. If I leave without fulfilling my end of your contract, Damon will crush you. Even though that will give more pleasure than you could imagine, there are others involved. So the mother fucking ball is in your court old man. Do you want to try me? Do you really want to fuck with me? Well? I’m waiting.”

 “Fuck you. Fuck both of you. You’re a dime a dozen.” He roared.

With that, I turned and walked away.  Finally, I was free from Victor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meeting Angel on the way to the dressing room, I read the concern on her face.

“You’re free. Your debt with Victor has been cleared.” I told her.

Wrapping her arms around my waist, Angle lifted me off the ground and twirled me around.

“Really, you mean it. I’m free from that bastard? Really? Free?” I could hear the music in her voice.

“Yes, baby. You’re free. We’re both free. Well at least from Victor.”

“How? How did he take it?”

“Well not well, but he knows the price if he tries to hold it over you any longer.”

“Baby, do you know how much I love you?” She told me, as she started kissing my neck.

“Angel, I know. Now put me down.” I couldn’t help but laugh just a little.

“So how did Tone take it?” Angel finally asked.

“As well as he could I guess. He’ll be getting the stuff I requested. When he gets back, you’re to tell him what is really going on. He deserves to know the truth of the matter.”

Looking at Angel, I saw a darkness flash across her face. If I would have blinked, I may have missed it. Was she truly jealous of Tone?

“Sure my little pixie, I’ll fill Tone in. Anything else I need to do?”

“No, I guess we just need to get ready like normal. Act as if nothing is really going on.”

“Oh, by the way, there is another box on your dressing table.” She told me, I could see the excitement she had over that stupid box.

“Wonderful. I wonder what the prick will have me wearing tonight.” I shuttered at the thought.

“You have to admit he has good taste.”

“I admit nothing.” I teased.

Heading into the dressing room, there sat another white box with an eloquent black ribbon. Walking over to it, it felt like I was walking to my doom. Once again there was an envelope slid under the ribbon. Pausing to take a deep breath I opened it up.

            My Dearest Vivian,

                        Tonight holds a surprise of a lifetime. Be in the VIP room by 8pm.

                                    ~D

Fuck, he was using my real name. I could feel the bile rise in my throat. Laying the note on the table, I untied the ribbon. Opening the box and moving away the tissue paper, all I saw was a sea of white satin. Holding up the dress, it was beyond exquisite; so simple and eloquent. Something I would have worn in my past life. The floor length, one shoulder goddess gown gathered at the waist and would lightly drape and flatter my curves. If it wasn’t for the fact Damon picked it out, it would have taken my breath away.  Again, he didn’t leave out any details. There was there perfect pair of silver strappy heels, along with barley there panties. At least I should be thankful her remembered the panties.

Turing in to the mirror I began to apply my make-up to match the dress. Meanwhile, Angel took over pinning my hair into the perfect up-do. Before long, it was time to go meet Damon. Another night of torture, but hopefully this phase of the plan will work flawlessly.