Prologue

Yellow little angels, it's me (again -.-), this is a new story I came up with and I just wanted to know if I should continue writing it... Give me your opinion? Please?

~YourGuardianAngel ♥

__________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

"We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal."

― Tennessee Williams

Once again I was trapped in this dark room. The same old smell of decay and blood was lingering in the air. The white walls were scratched and made me wonder if the people here were wild and ferocious animals. But who cares, right? It wasn’t like anyone would be surprised to see me here; after all, an orphan like me wouldn’t know the difference between right or wrong. Well, at least that was what everyone said.

How sad. Of course I knew. I might not have had a perfect education like those ridiculously rich kids from Willow Academy, but I knew that what I was doing wasn’t the best.  Heck, it was completely wrong, and usually I wouldn’t care less about my situation.

However I wasn’t alone this time; my younger brother was also caught and was likely to be punished like I was. I turned around to see his saddened, angelic face. His blond hair was messy and his green eyes showed that he was tired. Oliver is only a year younger than me but I felt the need to protect him and his innocence.

He’s all I have. My heart sunk at the thought. Without him, I knew that I would just turn into a heartless monster. He was the only reason why I was living, he needed me and I was going to be there for him no matter what. I tried to smile to reassure him and show him that everything was going to be okay; but Ollie wasn’t stupid, he knew.

After waiting in silence for what seemed to be a lifetime, a man walked into the room. He looked merciless with his icy blue eyes and his blood stained clothes. He approached us slowly with a dark smile plastered across his middle-aged face. The man looked in my direction without even acknowledging my brother’s presence, not that I was complaining. He was here to punish us, for a crime I, Lily Grace Turner, committed.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Fan/vote/comment?