Chapter Twenty

Kaya was standing behind a large tomb in a cemetery and Dean wasn't far across from her. He looked over at her and she sighed. He just winked at her and she smiled slightly. She felt like that was him saying that he was okay and that's all she needed.

They heard gate doors open and then footsteps approaching.

Kaya hugged her gun a little closer, just as Dean did the same.

"Howdy, Jake." Sam said and they all appear out of the shadows. Jake was cut off guard and he looked at Sam, confused.

"Wait, I killed you." Jake said. Kaya glanced at Dean who had a serious expression on his face.

"Yeah? Well maybe next time, you should finish the job." Sam told him.

"I did! I cut clean through your spinal cord, man," Jake said and Sam glanced at Dean. "You can't be alive. You can't be."

"Just take it easy there, son." Bobby said.

"And if I don't?" Jake asked him.

"Oh, you just wait and see." Kaya spat.

Jake just laughed at them all.

"What're you laughing at, you little bitch?" Dean asked him.

"Hey lady, do me a favor. Put that gun to your head." Jake said and Ellen shakily put the gun to her head.

"Ellen! No!" Kaya yelled, Dean grabbed her before she could run to her then Kaya looked back at Jake.

"See that Ava girl was right. Once you give in to it, there's all sorts of new Jedi mind tricks you can learn." Jake chuckled.

"Let her go, Jake." Kaya told him.

"Shoot him." Ellen said. Kaya put her gun up and pointed it at him.

"Alright, everyone put their guns down. Except for you, sweetheart," Jake told Ellen. Everyone put their guns down and Kaya wanted to kill him so badly. "Thank you." Jake walked by and took out the Colt then he inserted it into the crypt which gave Kaya and Dean enough time to grab Ellen and get the gun away from her. Sam immediately took action and shot Jake in the back four times.

Sam walked over and looked down at Jake.

"Please.. don't. Please." Jake begged.

Kaya walked over next to Sam and cocked her gun and pointed it at him before shooting him right in the head without hesitation. Everyone looked at her astounded until the crypt started opening, then everyone's attention turned to it.

"Shit. How do we stop it?" Kaya asked.

"We can't." Bobby said.

"Well, what is it?" Ellen asked.

"It's hell." Bobby replied.

Dean quickly pulled the Colt from from it.

"Take cover! Now!" Bobby shouted.

Dean grabbed Kaya and jumped off to the side behind a tomb, keeping himself over her so he could protect her from the giant blast that came through.

Kaya looked up and saw black smoke everywhere.

"Oh my god." Kaya breathed.

"Come on! We've gotta shut that gate!" Ellen shouted. Bobby and Ellen ran to the gate and started shutting the doors.

Kaya and Dean stood up and then Dean checked the gun for bullets.

"The Yellow Eyed Demon gave this to Jake.. then maybe.." Dean trailed off.

Suddenly, thunder crashed and Kaya looked over, seeing the Yellow Eyed Demon. He shoved her back and she went flying into a headstone.

"Ugh!" She grunted and gripped her arm since she hit it on the headstone.

"Kaya!" Dean shouted. The gun was flicked out of his hand and he had an astounded look in his wide eyes.

Dean was thrown into a tombstone and hit his head on it, then he just laid there stunned.

Kaya stood up, holding her arm then she looked to Sam who was helping Bobby and Ellen close the crypt door.

"Dean! Kaya!" Sam shouted once he saw Yellow Eyes. Sam ran toward them and Yellow Eyes flicked Sam into the tree.

"I'll get to you in a minute," Yellow Eyes told Sam then he walked over to Dean. "So, Dean... I gotta thank you. You see, demons can't resurrect people, unless a deal is made. I know, red tape, it'll make you nuts. But thanks to you, Sammy's back in rotation. Now, I wasn't counting on that, but I'm glad. I liked him better than Jake, anyhow. Tell me, have you ever heard the expression, 'If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is'?"

"You call that deal good?" Dean spat.

"Well, it's a better shake than your dad ever got. And you never wondered why? I'm surprised at you. I mean," Yellow Eyes walked up to Dean with a grin. "You saw what your brother just did to Jake, right? That was pretty cold, wasn't it?" He held that creepy grin on his face. "How certain are you that what you brought back, is 100%, pure, Sam?"

Kaya looked over at Sam who was pinned to a tree and watching Yellow Eyes and Dean.

"You of all people should know, that's what's dead, should stay dead. Anyway... thanks a bunch. I knew I kept you alive for some reason. Until now, anyway. I couldn't have done it without your pathetic, self-loathing, self-destructive desire to sacrifice yourself for your family." Yellow Eyes said and pointed the Colt at Dean's head.

"Dean! No!!" Kaya shouted.

Suddenly, John Winchester came out of nowhere and grabbed Yellow Eyes from behind, taking him out of the body he possessed. Yellow Eyes pinned John to the ground. Kaya saw the Colt in the dead body's hand still so she quickly went over and grabbed it. Yellow Eyes possessed the body once more and when he turned around, she had the gun cocked and pointed at his heart.

"Feel this, you son of a bitch." Kaya said before she shot him in the heart and he fell to the ground, dead. Kaya dropped to the ground and let go of gun and started crying. A hand was placed on her shoulder and she thought it was Dean but when she looked up, she saw her Mom, Veronica, dresses in all white and she looked as beautiful as she did the last time she saw her.

"Mom." Kaya croaked. Veronica smiled down at her.

Kate suddenly showed up and froze in her spot when she saw her Mom.

Bobby and Ellen were able to close the gate and they turned around to see John and Veronica.

"Mom!" Kate shouted and Kaya looked over to Kate. She ran to them and stopped in front of Veronica.

Veronica smiled at Kate and placed her hand on her face before she backed up and disappeared into a white light, just like John did after he said his goodbyes to Sam and Dean.

Kaya broke into tears and Kate sat there and hugged her tightly, ignoring the pain coming from her stomach where she was stabbed.

"We're gonna be okay, Kaya.. we're gonna be okay.." Kate said.