Chapter Eighteen

The 4 of them stepped up to Bobby's door and knocked. Kaya glanced at Dean and made eye contact with him before looking back to the door when it was opened.

Bobby froze in his spot when he saw Sam.

"Hey, Bobby." Dean said and looked away from him. Kaya just sighed when she saw Bobby.

"Hey, Bobby." Sam smiled.

"Sam, it's good to see you.. up and around." Bobby told him.

Kate narrowed her eyes slightly. Kaya had said something like that too, almost like they were surprised to even see him alive. She became curious and wanted to know what was going on.

"Yeah.. thanks for patching me up." Sam said and patted Bobby on the back before walking into his house.

"Don't mention it." Bobby said.

Kate followed Sam into the house and Kaya followed Kate. Dean tried to avoid eye contact while he walked past Bobby who was giving him a hard stare.

They all went to the living room and Dean cleared his throat.

"Well, Sam's better.. Kate still has to rest.. but for the most part, we're back in it now, so what do you know?" Dean asked and Sam looked over at him, curiously. Kaya knew that Kate and Sam were on to them.

"Yeah, I found something. But I'm not sure what the hell it means." Bobby said.

"Well, what is it?" Kaya asked, curiously, her eyes narrowing at him slightly as she became curious as to what he had to say.

"Demonic omens... like a frickin' tidal wave. Cattle deaths. Lightning storms. They skyrocketed from out of nowhere.. Here," Bobby showed them a map he had laid out. "All around here, except for one place... Southern Wyoming."

"Wyoming?" Dean asked him.

"Yeah. That one areas totally clean- spotless. It's almost as if.." Bobby sighed a trailed off, looking to the others.

"What?" Sam asked him.

"The demons are surrounding it." Bobby finished.

"But you don't know why?" Dean asked him.

"No, and by this point my eyes are swimming. Sam, would you take a look at it? Maybe you could catch something I couldn't." Bobby said and Sam nodded to him.

"Yeah, sure." Sam said.

"Come on, Dean. I've got some more books in the truck. Help me lug them in." Bobby said and Kaya knew what he was doing.

"I'll help, Bobby." Kate smiled.

"Uh, no. I'll help Bobby. You help Sam. I don't want you carrying heavy things." Kaya told her and Kate rolled her eyes.

"They're just books, Kai." Kate said.

"I don't care. Plus, I'm sure Sam would love your help." Kaya said and winked at Kate.

"Shut up, Kaya." Kate whispered to her before walking off to help Sam.

Kaya then went outside where Bobby and Dean had gone.

"You stupid ass! What did you do? What did you do?!" Bobby shouted and pushed him. "You made a deal... For Sam, didn't you? How long did they give you?"

"Bobby-" Dean tried to say but Bobby cut him off.

"How long?!" He shouted again and Kaya flinched. Dean glanced over at Kaya with a sigh then looked back at Bobby.

"One year." Dean replied.

"Dammit, Dean!" Bobby shouted, frustratedly.

Kaya walked over to them.

"We can find a way to break the deal." Kaya said.

"Which is why we gotta find this yellow-eyed son of a bitch. That's why I'm gonna kill him myself. I mean, I got nothing to lose now, right?" Dean asked and Kaya felt heartbroken after that.

Bobby grabbed him by the collar and shook him.

"I could throttle you!" Bobby yelled.

"What, and send me downstairs ahead of schedule?" Dean asked with his smart mouth tone.

"What is it with you Winchesters, huh? You, your dad. You're both just itching to throw yourselves down the pit." Bobby said.

"That's my point. Dad brought me back, Bobby. I'm not even supposed to be here. At least this way, something good could come out of it, you know? I-It's like my life could mean something." Dean said and Kaya had tears in her eyes.

"What? And it didn't before?! Have you got that low of an opinion of yourself? Are you that screwed in the head?!" Bobby shouted.

"I couldn't let him die, Bobby. I couldn't. He's my brother." Dean choked up. Kaya covered her face when she started crying.

"How is your brother gonna feel when he knows your going to hell? How'd you feel when you knew your dad went for you?" Bobby asked him.

"You can't tell him. You take a shot at me, whatever you got to do, but please don't tell him." Dean said, tears in his eyes. It made it worse when he looked over at Kaya.

Kaya stopped crying when the 3 of them heard a clank somewhere. Dean immediately went to Kaya and stood close to her, wrapping his arm around her waist to keep her safe.

Suddenly, Ellen showed up and looked at the 3 of them. Kaya was overwhelmed with relief when she saw her.

"Ellen?" Kaya smiled.

The Longest Journey (Dean Winchester Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें