Chapter Six

Kate jolted awake and panted as she looked around the room. She laid back down and covered her face with her hands before getting up. She suddenly started getting a bad migraine and held her head.

She saw a vision of Kaya getting stabbed by a demon and dying.

"Ugh!" Kate grunted and fell to the floor. Bobby ran in and saw her.

"Kate?!" Bobby shouted and helped her up.

"Bobby, you gotta.. call Kaya." Kate said before she passed out.

~*~

Dean ripped the covers off of Kaya to make her get up.

"Dean! I will kill you!" Kaya yelled into her pillow.

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. We've got a big day ahead of us." Dean told her and she sent him dagger eyes.

Kaya's phone started to buzz so she picked it up.

"Bobby?" Kaya asked and her face turned into a concerned look. "What? I'll be there soon." She hung up.

"What happened?" Dean asked.

"It's Kate. He said that she was acting weird lately and then just a few minutes ago, he found her on the floor like she was in pain. She told him to call me and then she just passed out." Kaya said.

"Huh. Alright, well let's go." Dean said.

~*~

They pulled into Bobby's driveway and Kaya ran inside and saw Kate on the couch drinking coffee.

"Kate." Kaya said and went up to her, hugging her.

"I'm fine, Kaya." Kate assured her.

"That's not what it sounded like when Bobby called me," Kaya told her. "What's going on with you?" Kate sighed looked around the room.

"A few months ago.. something started happening to me.." Kate said.

"Like what?" Kaya asked her, curiously. Sam grew concerned and looked to Dean.

"I started getting these.. visions." Kate said. Kaya was left confused but Sam and Dean exchanged a glance, knowing what it was.

"What? Kate, that doesn't make any sense." Kaya told her.

"Actually, it does. I have visions too." Sam said.

"But how?" Kaya asked him.

"Remember when I told you about the yellow eyed demon?" Dean asked her and she nodded. "It's his doing. He gives certain people these.. abilities.. we don't know why yet."

Kaya sighed and looked to Kate.

"Why didn't you call me after they started happening?" Kaya asked her sister.

"Because I didn't want to believe them.. and I didn't want you to think I was some kind of freak." Kate said, sadly. Sam looked to Dean with a sigh before looking back at Kate.

"I would never think that. It's not your fault anyways. It's this yellow eyed demons fault. Look, we're gonna find him and when we do, we'll kill him, just like we do with every other demon and then you'll be okay. I promise." Kaya told her and Kate nodded.

"Kaya, there's something else too," Kate said, looking down. "I was having visions about Quinn dying over the last couple of months. I didn't think it would actually happen.. oh god, it's my fault that he's dead." Kate said and started crying. Sam quickly went to her side and held her.

"Hey, it's not your fault. You didn't know." Sam told her.

Kaya looked to Dean and Bobby and then walked off to the side with them.