10- Friends again

Recap

???: R-Rosé...?

Me: H-Hello, Ray....

End of Recap

________________

Ray's POV

So I'm in my house sitting on the couch watching tv. It's only been two days since I've seen JL or Rae... I mean Rosé..

While I was watching tv my phone went off "Hello?" I said not bothering to look at the caller ID since only a handful of people know my number.

"R-Ray..." Somebody said crying their eyes out. "J-Jacob??" I ask now sitting up, very worried considering Jacob never cries unless its someone serious

"R-Ray... She-She... She's gone.." Jacob cried, sounding completely broken. "Jacob what are you talking about? Who's gone?" I ask trying to get some straight forward answers out of him.

"Rosé... S-She left me..." Jacob cried, his sobbing starting to get louder. "Dude calm down! What do you mean she left?"

"I-I took her v-virginity last night.. A-And I-I f-forgot... F-Forgot the c-condom!" Jacob sobbed. Oh god... It sounded like someone was cutting off his fingers one by one. Just pain and agony and hurt in his voice.

"Dude...Calm down... So you forgot the condom and took her virginity.. Then what?" I asked trying to get to the point a bit quicker. "W-Well.. I-I.. I got-"

Just in the middle of my sentence the door bell went off "Hold on Jake" I said before putting down my phone and going to get the door. When I opened it my jaw almost dropped.

"R-Rosé...?" I said, still in completely shock and very surprised. "H-Hello, Ray...." Rosé said looking down nervously. We just stood there in the door way in silent.

"Um.. Co-Come in.." I said stepping back a bit. "Thanks" she mumbles before sitting down on the couch. I picked up my phone, my eyes never leaving her though.

"Um, yeah I'm back.. So what were you saying..?" I said to Jake now totally confused since last time I checked they we supposed to be together.

"I-I... I got her pregnant!" Jake basically yelled in tears. At that moment I froze. I didn't know what to do. Or what to say. I just stood there staring at Rosé. "R-Ray..?" Jake cried, breaking me out of my trance.

"Um look, I got to go.. Ill call you later.." I said about to hang up the phone. "WAIT!" I heard Jake yell. "What?" I asked quickly. "Whatever you do... Don't. Tell. Prod!" Jake said sternly, holding his tears back to show how serious he was.

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me "Okay. I won't. Promise... Now I got to go, I'll call you later. Bye" I said quickly trying to get him off the phone as soon as possible. "Bye-" I heard him say before clicking off on my phone.

I just stood there and stared at Rosé amazed.

'She's pregnant'

That just kept going through my mind. And what really shocked me is that she just lost her virginity.. I mean all this time I thought she would have done it by now.

"Rayan why are you just staring at me" Rosé asked me softly. "Y-You're pregnant.." I whispered, still not taking my eyes off of her.

Once I said that her eyes went wide. I could tell she was about to super-speed right out that door so I super-speeded in front of it. And luckily I did it just in the neck of time cause she ran into me instead. "Rayan let me leave!" She yelled, tears starting to stream down her face.