5- Trust

Prod's POV

Ugh, I have to fight it! I have to fight my anger!! But I'm so mad! She made me soo mad! I'm trying to stop but it's not working. I'm gonna kill her...... No no no!! I have to fight this stupid vampire anger problem shit!! It's getting way to out of control!

Raven's POV

He's trying to stop, I can feel it....he's having a battle with himself. He doesn't want to kill me but sadly he is...His grip around my throat is just getting tighter and tighter...I'm not gonna make it. Goodbye world...

Prod's POV

I can't fight it! It's to strong! Looks like this is the end...goodbye Raven......

Right when I was about to kill her somebody tackled me to the ground

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRING WITH YOU?!?"

"Roc?"

My eyes went back to normal and I saw Roc ontop of me, pinning me down while Ray is behind him holding a coughing Raven in his arms

"What the hell Prod! You need to control your anger!! You almost KILLED HER!!"

'You almost KILLED HER!!' just kept replaying in my head over n over n over.......I almost KILLED the love of my LIFE!!!

"Oh my god...."

I pushed Roc off of me then ran down beside Raven who was still trying to catch her breathe

"Baby Im so so sooooo sorry! I-I I don't know what came over me I mean you just made me soo mad and I guess I just lost it..... I'm soooo sorry"

Raven finally was able to catch her breathe and talk. "Get.....A.....Way....From...Me...."

"W-What?"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!! BOTH OF YOU!!"

Raven pushed me and Ray away and started backing up until her back hit a tree and even doe she seems mad she very upset like seriously she has tears coming down her face and she's about to break down in 5....4...3...2...-

1. Now Raven has tears streaming down her face, sobbing. She's trying to hold it back cause she hates crying infront of people but it's not working. See told you....I knew this was about to happen cause once again I can feel her

???: Um.....are we interrupting something?

Raven's POV

I was crying real hard until I heard...

"Um.....are we interrupting something?"

That's when I lost it! I got up and super speeded over to him threw him to the ground mega hard

"Ow fuck!! What was that for?!"

"What was that for? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! That was for tricking me!"

"Tricking you? What tf you talking bout?"

"What am I taking bout?!? I'm talking about how YOU tricked me! You tricked me into trusting you! You tricked me into coming with you here! You played me Jacob!! You played me just so you could take me right back to Prodigy!! How could you?!!"

"I DIDN'T TRICK YOU!!"

"I-I...I don't believe you"

That's when Prince stepped in "It's true...he didnt trick you...he didn't even know about you or any of this until a few minutes ago cause I explain it to him"

"SHUT UP!! I DON'T believe you!!!"

Jacob got off the ground and walked over to me

"I didn't trick you Rose- I mean Raven......I swear"

He called me Raven.....now it's officially I have nobody

"What-What ever Jacob, you and all the rest of you can just burn in hell"

I was just about to take off when I felt a strong hand grab me, I didn't want to look at anybody so I didn't turn around

"Prod.....please let me go"

"But I'm not Prod"

I turned around and look only to be face to face with my back stabbing so called best friend

"Jacob......please...."

I started to cry again because I just can't take it.....it hurt to be here.....it hurts to be around them...and now, it hurts to be in Jacobs arms because now I officially can't trust no one.

"No, you're not leaving...."

"Jacob! J-Just let me go!! It's not gonna work! You can't make me go back with Prod!! I won't!!"

Prod's POV

Every word she is saying is like a bullet to the heart.....she doesn't love me.....she hates me.....she would rather be dead than date me....it's slowly killing me to hear all of this. I don't know how much more I can take.

JL: I DON'T CARE ABOUT GETTING YOU BACK TO PROD!!! BUT I DO CARE ABOUT YOU LEAVING ME!!!

Raven: Why?? WHY TF DO YOU CARE IF I LEAVE YOU ARE JUST A BACK STABBER!!!

JL: NO IM NOT!! You have to believe me!!!

Raven: Well I don't!!! Now GOODBYE!!!

That's it....she's about to leave me...again...and I'm too hurt to even try to to stop her....

Raven's POV

I was just about to leave...again until I felt Jacob's arm grab me again and before I can even yell at him he turned me around and....KISSED ME, ON THE LIPS!!! And for some reason...I kissed back...

"Do you believe me now.....that I didn't trick you"

I was speechless so all I could do was nod. Jacob smiled than hugged me tight

"Good, now lets go home."

I smiled and took his hand. It's nice to have my best friend back

Right when we were about run off, I felt Jacob let go out my hand. Once I turn back around, I saw him on the ground with Prodigy ontop of him. Prod was punching and beating the shit out of him!

Prod's POV

I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him!!!