3- Old & New friends

Recap:
Anyway I'm at the bar drinking a cup of red wine mixed with red blood...it taste really good. While I'm drinking my drink I feel somebody tap me on my shoulder. I turn around and my eyes widen.

???: Hey Prod, been a while hasn't it?

Me:......
End of Recap
____________________

Craig's/ Prod's POV (DUH!)

"Oh my god.....is it really you...?"

???: Yep

"Well you talk to the guys yet?"

???: Yeah, they were hype and told me I could find you here at the bar

"Cool well nice to see you again Latimore, the guys and I really missed you......what you been up to lately?"

"Alot but I ain't telling you shit til I get my hug!!" He said opening his arms for a hug. Lol, this nigga has always been a hugger.

"Oh yeah my bad my nigga" I said getting up and givng him a hug, lol. After that Jacob took a seat next to me at the bar as I yelled for the bar tender. "Yo Bar Tender! Can I get two more number 7's over here???"

"Sure thang!" He said as he slid us our two number 7's

"What is this?" Jacob asked looking at it weirdly. "Just try it" I said as I drunk mine. Jacob shurgged his shoulders and tried it "Damnnnnn! This shit bum!". "I know right!!" I took another sip of my drink "So Latimore what you been up to lately?"

"Well as you know I left the U.S. and went to the Philippines for a while" "Oh yeah, how was it there" "Eh, it was ite, I met alot of new people there-" I cut him off at the word people. "People?" I asked confused. "Well mostly people.....I also met alot of vamps at this club called Night Crawlers"

"Oh cool" I said nodding my head. "Yeah while I was there I met this cute chick who worked there as a bar tender". "Oooh I see you brah!" I said dapping him up "What was her name?". "Her name tag said Darkling Rose but her real name is just Rose"

"Unique, cool" "I know right. She got long curly black hair with a bang and red tips". "Cute" I said as I tried to imagaine that type of hair style. "Yep, anyway me and her started talking and I gave her my number. We started texting and calling eachother then we started hanging out every weekend".

"So y'all started dating?" I asked with a smirk. Jake just laughed at me "Nah, we decided to just be friends, but a lot of people think we date cause we always together and she kisses me on the cheek a lot. Sometimes we be holding hands too, plus if there ain't no seats available she will sit in my lap. Oh, and we started living together too since she was struggling and told me how she wasn't gon be able to pay her rent next month"

"Wow.....it really sounds like y'all a couple" "I know but we not. Anyway she here with me". I got out my chair "Really?". Jake nodded "Yeah, I mean I wanted come to this club and vist y'all so I told her and she was unsure about coming to the U.S at first for some weird reason but eventually she decided she would come so yeah"

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go find her cause I wanna met her" "Damn, why you wanna met her so bad??". I chuckled a bit "Nigga calm down, I don't want yah girl I just wanna met her and see who this chick that got my nigga all smiley and shit"

"Man shut up! How many times I gotta tell you she just a friend before you get it through yo head??" I jsut chuckled once more "Whatever". Jake just glared at me "Let's just go" "Fine with me :) "

~

"Bruh? Where is she?!? We been looking for her for about ten minutes now!!" "I don't know!!! Oh wait! There she is!!"

Me and Jacob walked through the crowd, over to this girl with long curly pitch black hair and red tips. She wasn't facing us so I couldn't see her face but so far she look good from the back, but I don't want her I mean by what Jacob has been saying I think they would make a good couple..

"Yo!!!! Rose!!". Me and Jacob was trying get her attention cause right now we on the dance floor and she can't hear us over the music. "Rose!!!!". Finally she turned around and when she did she smiled at Jacob and started walking over to us. She didn't see me yet but I saw her....

"Hey Rose, I like you to met my friend.... Craig Crippen Jr....". Once he said that she turned her head and saw me. I could tell by the look in her eye that is was her. " Ummm......hey?"

BOOM!

"What the fuck?!?! Rose come back!!! ........ Prod! You okay?!?!"

It happened again, it's almost like history just replayed itself....she just slapped me then ran out.... Again

The whole club is staring at me, Jacob keep asking me "Am I okay?"  And here comes Ray, Roc and Prince who I'm guessing saw the whole thing

Roc: Prod? What the fuck was that all about?!??

Ray: Yeah! And who the fuck was that bitch that slapped you?!?!

I was still trying to process everything and for some reason everytime I tired to talk no words would come out....

"Prod.....are you crying?"

I touch my face n sure enough I was indeed crying. Ray got down beside me

"Prod, just tell me....what happened..?"

I finally was able to get some words out but my voice was very very low n dry

"It-It......w-was....her...."