4- Unstable

Recap:
Prod finally found his missing girl but she slapped him n ran out the club.
Recap over
________________________

"It-It......w-was....her...."

Ray eyes widen as it sunk in "W-What?!"

"I said......IT WAS HER!!! IT WAS RAVEN!!! MY RAVEN!!! AND NOW SHE'S GONE!! AGAIN!"

"Prod! Calm tf down!!"

"NOO!! I'M NOT GONNA CALM TF DOWN!!! I WON'T CALM DOWN!! NOT UNTIL MY RAE IS BACK IN MY ARMS!!!!

Latimore finally spoke up "Who the hell is Raven?". I just looked at Jacob and just shook my head then...ran out

Ray's POV

Roc: Where is going?

" ......he's going after her"

"Wait! What the fuck is going on here?! How does Prod know Rosé n Why does he keep calling her Raven?!?!". I just chuckled as Prince patted Jacob on the back.

Prince: It's a looooong story.....

Roc just shook his head and chuckled as well "Yeah, a 500 year old story"

"Got that right but aye I think we should go find Prod....Y'all know how he get when he gets mad.."

Roc: Yeah...lets go

Prince: Guys Ima stay here with Jacob and explain everything to him there then after we might come try and find y'all

"Ight, lets go Roc"

After that Roc and I were off.

Prod's POV

NO NO NO!! I WON'T let her go! I WON'T! Not again!

Raven's POV

NO NO NO!! How could I let this happen?? How could I let my guard down!! Jacob was probably playing me! He probably was just waiting for the chance to bring me back to the U.S so he could take me back to Prodigy!! Well I won't go back, I WON'T!!

~3 hours later~

I've been running for THREE HOURS!! My feet hurt like I don't know what! I need to take a break besides I'm in Ohio....he would never think to look for me here so ill just chill her for about 5 minutes then run to....to...to someplace unknown! Ill never trust anybody! Ever again!

Prod's POV

I've been running for three hours and my feet are killing me! But I won't stop running! Ill never stop running! Not until I find her! Anyways I'm in Ohio right now.....I don't know why but I just feel like she's here.....I mean I have always been able to feel her, ever since I....I...well I bit her. Wait! I feel her!! I feel her! She's over there somewhere....

Raven's POV

So I was taking a little nap until I felt something...well someone.....it was Prod. I hopped up and took off running the opposite way that I felt his vibe coming from. While I was running I tripped......I FUCKING TRIPPED!!!

"Ahhhh!!"

As I was just about to hit the ground someone caught me.....someone that I wish would just leave me alone

"I got you Rae..." he pulled me closer "I always got you Rae"

"Prodigy..... j-just let me go.... please... just-just leave me alone"

"No! I can't leave you alone! I won't leave you alone!"

"WHY! WHY CAN'T YOU?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME? I FUCKING LOVE YOU ! "

By now I was just crying my ass off like a little baby

"No! No....No...NO!!!"

I started wiggling and kicking until he let me go. Once he finally let me go I just fell to the ground crying.

" P-Please...just...just leave me alone! Leave me alone! "

Prodigy got down on the ground and tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!! "

" No..... NO YOU DON'T! "

"Yes! YES I DO!! YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU MADE ME INTO THIS FUCKING CREATURE!! I will NEVER BE NORMAL BECAUSE OF YOU!! "

Prodigy was getting mad and I could tell. Usually I would kinda get scared when he gets mad cause he's just gets unstable when he's mad but honestly right now I could care less.

Prod's POV

I'M ABOUT TO LOSE IT! But I gotta stay calm.....I have to or else ill scare her.

"Please.....Rae...Im trying to stay calm but you're not helping"

"SO?!? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR MAD! "

Raven stood up then wiped the tears off of her face

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO?! LOSE YOUR CONTROL N HIT ME?! DO IT!! I DARE YOU!! SHIT YOU CAN KILL ME FOR ALL I CA- "

Raven's POV

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO?!?? LOSE YOUR TEMPER AND HIT ME?!?!? DO IT!!! I DARE YOU!! SHIT YOU CAN KILL ME FOR ALL I CA- "

Before I could finish my sentence Prodigy picked up a tree then threw it and right after that he grabbed me the by THE THROAT and pushed me up against a tree!!!

"P-P-Prrod...." I started chocking "P-Put m-m-mee d-downnn!"

I looked into his eyes n saw pure darkness.....oh no....he's gonna kill me.....well all I have to say is...Goodbye life