8- New beginings

~Hawaii (Honolulu)~

Jacob L POV (rare)

So I'm in Honolulu, Hawaii with Rosé 😍. We have started over and are now.... A COUPLE 😏. Anyways, rightnow we are in our private pool in the back of our hotel that we rented out for the next two weeks.... Wait, where is Rosé..-

Before I could even finish my thought I felt somebody jump on my back "GOTCHA!!"

"Hahaha.... Okay okay... Get off of me!"

"Fine...". Rose flipped over me in mid air then landed right infront of me "Happy now?"

I didn't reply. I just stared at her... Her wavy wet black hair with red tips.... Her beautiful brown eyes... The way the water drips down her face into her bikini top 😍😍😍. Damn I'm lucky...

" Helloooo....? Jacooooob...???"

I blinked my eyes and saw Rosé staring at me weirdly as she snapped her fingers in my face

"Jacob? You okay??"

I just nodded then smiled. "So.... I was thinking...."

"Yeah....?"

I bit my lip and pushed Rosé against the wall of the pool before slamming my lips onto hers earning a unexpected moan 😏

"Jacob... What are you doing..?"

"Shhh.... Just go with it..."

She just nodded and continued kissing me as I picked her up by her ass, earning a soft yelp from her, then I ran us to our hotel room.

After I got us into our room, I slammed the door shut, super-speeded to our bed, and threw her down.

"J-Jacob...."

"Shh... It's okay... I got you..."

"I can't do this... I.. I'm...."

"What is it baby? You can tell me.."

Rose took a deep breathe and whispered something but I couldn't hear her...

"What did you say?"

She bit her lip and looked away "I said..... I'm a... A virgin..."

I looked at her a bit shocked but smiled and sat down on my knees in between her legs

"Baby.... Look at me.."

Rose turned towards me but just continued to look down, so I softly lifted up her head and made it so she had to look at me. "So... After all these years you've never...you know...did it?"

She bit her lip then nodded softly

"So... Can you give me the honor of loving you and being your first...?"

She hesitated at first but slowly nodded her head yes. I smiled and leaned up, kissing her softly as I slowly pushed her back climbing onto of her.

"Baby.. Take off this bikini.." I whispered softly onto her neck before lightly sucking on it as I gave her bikini bottoms a soft tug. Once again she hesitated, but nodded shortly after letting out a few moans. I got off of her as she sat up and grabbed the strap of her bikini "Turn around...." She whispered, I guess to embarrassed to strip in front of me.

I nodded softly and turned around until I saw her bikini top and bottom fly past me which made me chuckle a little to myself.

"You can turn around now.."

I turned around and I swear I've never seen something so beautiful... So perfect.. So sexy... In my entire life, which is saying something since I've been on this earth for about 518 years..