Chapter-22

I didn't post last week 😭 I'm sorry I was so busy!! But here's a chapter

Nat's POV

The sun shined brightly, unlike ugly weather these few days. I stepped outside and inhealed the cold wind. It's almost autumn.

That's mean it's almost the war. Just two days ago Luke proposed to me. But we don't have time to do anything. Maybe it's a bad timing because war is already in front of our eyes.

The pack link is so busy with people giving instructions. Our strategy wasn't complicated, just kill whoever you see first and don't die. We trained like crazy, even the omegas were training.

"We only have 3 days left! Remember to pack everything."

"Pack royals to the meeting room!"

________

So the plan is to release warriors and pack members at the same time. Team A and B will be in the front row giving information and help injured wolf.

Pack royals are going to be the sides with Team C,D and E.

Meanwhile I'm going to be in the back row.

The sun set already, but people are still busy. The warriors are still training with some Pack members.

Alpha Ethan POV

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes alpha."

"I don't want any mistake. Check it once again!"

We have to make sure there's no other way to enter my territory beside the trapped way, but we also couldn't make it too much at the point they will be able to sense the fishiness.

"Benjamin, make sure you know Natalie's position, we are going to attack her."

_____
The sun finally rose and my pack members are crazy busy to make everything went perfectly as planned.

They will attack at dawn I think, because tonight is full moon.

"Alpha, we will start to place the silver potion."

"Do it right!"

"Alpha, their warriors is 30 minutes away from our border."

"Beta, go find Natalie!"

I ran outside and arrange my warriors once again. The point is not getting killed. After a short briefing, me and my pack royals shift and went to find Natalie.

"Alpha, 10 minutes!"

"Okay, be prepared!"

I could see them clearly from the distance, but Natalie is nowhere. I'm wavering between ran further or wait here.

"They're here!"

Nat's POV

My front row warriors already entering the territory. I was giving instructions from behind, and giving back up if there's injured wolf.

Luke was in the front row as well, leading the warriors.

Within a minute, so many wolf already found dead.

Not to underestimate them but I think they are way more prepared than before. Blood was splattered everywhere making my nose itch. Our warriors somehow became weaker as time passes by.

I wanted to see the big picture so I went to higher ground. I ran faster and faster in my wolf form. My heart beats rapidly because the pack link is in chaos.

"Send medical supplies!"

"Half of team D is injured badly, give help!"

"Do not enter from north side, there's land mines!"

"Send backup for team E!"

"Team C retreat!"

What's going on? We're not usually this weak.

"Asking permission to go back to the pack house"

"Permission granted!" I said, we have too many injured wolf.

Should I go to the front row? I mind link Luke and ask what's happening there, but I guess he's too busy to reply.

Natalie's here

"Don't go to the valley!" Luke's voice in the mindlink sound desperate.

Alpha Ethan's POV

Natalie's here

Benjamin send me a mind link. I asked his position and whether she's alone or not.

I told Benjamin to send off the warriors who patrolled with him. If Natalie's alone, three royal members should be enough to take her down.

Me and my beta went there as soon as possible, because from what Benjamin said she was headed somewhere.

I shifted back to my human form just in case she could smell me.

Benjamin is the one who attacked her first. She was shocked but gets back to her ground. She starched Benjamin's belly and make him fall. However She was also injured from Benjamin's kick.

We have no time.

Me and my beta attacked her at the same time. Poisoning her is not an option because she will black out for days. So in the end we fight like any other wolf.

She was clearly outnumbered and weak. Blood started dropping from her mouth, yet she still stand up. My beta bit her neck and she is bleeding. I only starred at him giving instruction that we are only here to take her down not to kill her. Finally we forced her to shift back.

She was injured so badly that when she shift back her body is full of bruises and blood still dripping from her mouth.

She pinched her eyes, withstanding the pain. Benjamin and my beta helped her stand after that I shifted back and get my canine ready.

This time I shall not fail.

Blue eyes that turn dark black. His rapid breath on my neck. My heart that beats way too fast, and my dreams that is crushed in front of me. Because I know, my eyes also turned black.

I can only feel hotness inside my body before I fell into dark phase

Okayyy , see you next week