Chapter-16

Nat's PoV

"You owe me a story." Ale said while closing my door. "A Long ass story." She sat on my bed.

"I'm not sure.." I said

"You can tell me anything."

I feel like, if I tell Ale, she could help me solving this problem. In the end there's no way to hide.

"I have found my mate." I whispered

Ale's PoV

Natalie really took her time before she said she has a mate. The unsureness made me sad. I dragged myself closer to Natalie. I couldn't say anything because she seems confused or even worse, scared.

I started to think maybe  her mate is in the other pack. Every high ranked wolf knew there would be a genocide. Is she afraid? Perhaps nobody knew about her mate. Is it possible that the other alpha is her mate?

Natalie is no weak wolf, her mate must be a high ranker too.

"Please don't tell anyone about this, yet." She said

"-"

The door slams open revealing Natalie's Mom worried face. Natalie did tense up but she did her best to act normal.

"Are You okay?" "I'm so worried." "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you" Natalie's mom cupping her cheeks. "You know that I love you the most right?"

"That's enough Doretha, I know my little sunshine is fine." Her father said. "Even so, we need to attend a meeting."

"Is this about the war?" Natalie asked.

"Yes, but no need to worry we will wait until-"

"No Mom, I'm fine." She smiled "when is it? Should I change now?"

How is Natalie so confident? Do they really not smell the heat, or they pretend not to?
At this very moment, I received a mind link.

"To all Blood Moon Pack members, I , Alpha Lucas Wood has an important announcement. Gather in pack hall at 6pm."

____________________________

Nat's POV

My parents left me and Ale after the mind-link. An unmated werewolf usually take their time and dress nicely for an event like this. It is a formal event and all of the pack members are invited. But it will be a sad news after all.

"I have to go," Ale said. " I have to seduce some male." She laughed.

"Yeah sure, you need to." I laughed

"I'll pick you up in an hour. Byee "

"Bye." I waved at her back.

--
I couldn't find my skintight leather dress.

*Knock knock *

"Can I get in?"

Ugh! Why do I have so many visitors today?

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked.

Well, it's because I've been unconscious for long I guess. Even so, because not all people can visit me in my room, it's better. Try imagine if the whole pack could just came and checking my condition .

"I have something for you." He handed me a beautiful velvet box.

"What is this?"

"Why don't you check it by yourself?" He smiled. "See you." And then he just left.

I opened the box after Luke left.

Its a beautiful sapphire set

Its a beautiful sapphire set. Contains necklace, rings, and earrings. In a separate box, there's a minimalist dress that would fit perfectly with the jewels. I smiled happily and tried them on.

_______________

At 5.30 Ale picked me up. She dressed in a maroon maxi dress,

"You look different today.." I commended

"And you look-"  I knew what she going to say, well, I do realise that my look today is extravagant. I cut her off by walking faster to our main hall.

At the hall**

Decorations and our pack ornaments hanging gracefully. Cocktails and small cakes were served to all pack members. Meanwhile the higher raked wolfs were served wine and fresh deer. Even injured wolfs were attending.

After parting with Ale, my mom leaded me to our table. The other wolfs bow a little when my mom passed them.

"Mom, do you know what is the matter today?"

"I have no idea Nat, but Luke said it is something very important. He even wants our injured members attend."

"So, it must be a happy news"

_____________

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present you Alpha Lucas Wood."

"We have been trough a lot, and I am thankful for your loyalty. Even so, some of our family are still fighting to get back to their best form. I hope we can still be together in future harmony. Nevertheless, I have an important announcement for you all."

Most of our pack members held their breath, waiting for it. And I did too. We have no idea what is he going to say. Some people even had worried expression in their face,like my mom.

"It is a good news, you shall not afraid. And it is very important because, I have found  your godmother." 

People seemed to not believe Luke at first, but they silenced after awhile. As for me, I am shocked. Like extremely shocked. How could he just say that?

Jason , the only one who knew about us, glancing me fiercely. Forcing me to.. to what?

Thanks for reading!
See you next week *smirk*