Chapter-11

This chapter contain Natalie's PoV because she's been unconscious for so long :"( hope you enjoy ❤️

Nat's PoV
I feel my wolf getting better. The potion that Gordon gave must be the reason. But I am still so weak, I can think, hear and basically can receive all the input. It is frustrating that I can't do anything.

Luke came to my room. He held my hand and I can feel the sparks, all night. I didn't complain , I love it. He makes me feel good though. If only he can do this more.

--

He comes to my room every night. Seems like he knew it will makes me feel better. He would sit all night and talk to Jesse. Well, Jesse was extremely happy, I could feel her excitement.

Do you know the feeling when your heart beats so fast and you could not hide your smile? That's exactly what I feel, but I didn't smile obviously. The butterfly in my stomach and my hot cheeks, I am entirely sure it was red every time he kissed my temple.

I did mention he came every single night right? When he was not here, Jesse would start daydreaming about Andrew. I was weak but they (Jesse , Andrew, and Luke ) always make my heart beats fast. I was excited  for no reason.

Luke's PoV

"Alpha, we have the information about Dark Moon Pack."

Most of Dark Moon territory is now ours,except for the pack house. About 18 years ago, they tried to invade our pack and it ended in a war. It was a big war until all Dark Moon warriors died. That is why our pack known as the strongest pack. With most of Dark Moon territory claimed, our pack became the biggest and strongest pack.

"So,this is the dark past that our parents tried to hide." I mumbled, more to myself.

"It wasn't that bad actually, it was their fault." Jason said while rubbing his eyes, bored. "I don't think they are all dead, in this case."

"There's another alpha with him, but I don't recognise him." I said.

"Maybe an underground pack? Or a new build pack?" Jason suggested.

"Hmm.. but how do they know?" I mumbled again.

"Know what?" Jason asked
"Nothing"

"Okay then, alpha, let's send some of our warriors to infistigate the pack."

"Okay, sure." I left my office and went to Natalie's room.

_________
Alpha Ethan's PoV

"Our plan went too smooth.."

"Yes alpha, my informant said some of their warriors are going to be absent at least one week from tomorrow."

"Then we should attack before they come back." I smirk for my future glory.

*knock knock *
"Alpha Ethan, may I come in?"

"Yes"

"Alpha, here's the route to Blood Moon pack. It is save and undetected. The dawn will be the best time to go."

"Beta Darren, make sure you train the warriors day and night, we are going to attack by the end of this week."

"We will have every single pack member trained and participated. With almost half of the pack gone, it will be an easy win." I can hear ambition in his voice. "I will take my leave now."

*door closed*

"Alpha Benjamin, here comes your sweet revenge." I laughed .

"Oh please, I'm alpha no more."

"But you are soon to be. With 500 pack members ,300 rogue, and undetected attack, victory is ours." 

"How about Natalie?" He looked kind of worry, " what if she hasn't woken up?"

"I am sure this week is exactly a month since Luke's arrival, and in this case, found his mate. She will be in heat in this week, and with Luke by her side ALL the time, there's no way she's not woken up."

"You are a genius, Alpha Ethan!"

"Sure Alpha Benjamin, sure."
It was such a confident sentence by calling a rogue 'alpha' ; but for me, it was a statement of victory.

I think it's nice to see the bad guy's PoV, so I hope you guys enjoy the story. Please give your vote , and share this story, thank you