Chapter-20

I still have finals next week :( but here's a chapter! I won't make you wait too long! And wish me luck on my exams!

Luke's POV

I knew she is beautiful, but seeing her sleep peacefully is still enchanting. And imagine looking at her wake up every morning giving me sense of relief.

When she opened her eyes and smiled to me. The bed was so cozy and my mate is too squishy,so I buried my face and cuddled for a while.

"Let's get up now"

"waiiit..let's stay here for a Little more." I said while hugging her playfully.

"let me go.. don't you want to have breakfast? I'm kind of hungry."

"Hmm yea, me too"

________________

"let's see what do we have here," she said murmuring to herself, "Luke, what do you want to eat?"

"Hmm.. I will love anything that you cook." I smiled well resting my head on her shoulder.
I hugged her from behind,  "so what will you make?"

"Looking at the ingredients we have here, pancakes? toast?  waffle?"

"sandwich"
"sandwich." We said that together and then she  laughed.

"So we have frozen reference now?" She said still laughing.

"What's a frozen?" I hugged her tighter.

"Hmm? You don't know what frozen is?"

"No idea."

"It is a Disney movie. people love it so much,are you sure you have no idea?

"Not at all." I rubbed my face on her back.

"Well, I guess you work really hard in the academy ." She smiled while letting me go.

"What? I want to help." I forced her, "look I can do everything, so just ask." I said that when cutting an avocado neatly,showing my skill off.

I put on a pitiful expression.
"Okay then, please cut the tomatoes too."

"sure, chef."

After 15 minutes of cooking in the kitchen now the breakfast is ready. Me and Natalie are eating together with a cup of milk.

Nat's POV

I don't know that simple things like cooking can make my heart flutter. I feel so much joy when I was with him. I want to do it all my life.

I can't help but smiling all the time while we are eating. I am sure that my cheeks are red as tomatoes, he kept on pinching my cheeks and said that I am cute. I used to think that this kind of gestures are cheesy and disgusting but now that I have my mate I want to feel it all; I want to experience it all.

Small things like waking up next to him, chatting about random stuff and simply just being close to someone you love is enough.

________

We watched some random stuff on TV. I told him my favourite movies and he promised me that we will watch it together.

Luke was in Alpha Academy for years that is the school for future Alphas, so they can know each other and learn how to rule a pack. What I heard from Luke is that there's only about 10 to 15 students it is very very strict. There was no sense of entertainment or literally any sense of happiness in my opinion but now Luke's with me and we have our whole life to do so.

Luke's POV

Natalie started to talk about all of the movies that she liked. there are some Disney movie,and some romance movie. I have no idea about any movie she is talking about. The last movie that I watched is Avatar and I think nobody is talking about it anymore.

_______________

"Nat, let's go for a walk."

"Okay where are we going today?"

"Darkforest? "

"Why though? " she laughed at me and I just stare at her eyes.

The wind blow pass us and it was so cold. I am afraid that Natalie doesn't like cold weather. But we kept on running to the highest ground on the mountain. When we enter dark forest we can't see anything we just sniff around in our wolf form. Natalie might think that this is a stupid date idea, but I'm sure Jesse will enjoy it. Like there's only both of us here in our wolf form and there won't be anybody coming to this place at all, even if they want to they can't even handle it, so it's our happy place .

Nat's POV

We were walking side to side in the darkforest, can not see each other, just sensing. It might be weird but I love being here. I wish we weren't in our wolf form, so we can took longer walking to the top.

It was so peaceful. There's no sound and light just Andrew's body heat mixing with mine. I knew there's a surprising perk of being alpha daughter.

We promised to shout each other's name on the top, and I think we're already there. Luke shifts back and I took this opportunity to peek at his body a little bit. I giggled at how pervert I am. Not really though, he's my mate!

When I shifted back, Luke pulled my hand and we ran to the top hand to hand. It was worse than being in wolf form. When I was in Jesse's form could sniff around and just simply have sharper senses . It was pure darkness and extremely quiet, I held Luke's hand tightly trying my best to cast out weird imagination. But suddenly,

I heard a violin played a classic song which I don't recognise. And I saw bright lights on the pathways that seemed new. How is this possible? I looked around when Luke handed me a bucket of flower.

"Will you marry me?" Luke starred at my eyes with a diamond ring.

"Yes."

Ps. That's the ring!

Hello thank you so much for reading this story. it was so much fun to make this chapter, I hope you look into the next chapter as well ..thank you and see you next week.