Chapter-6

I rejected my mate
I drank so much alcohol until I felt my head heavy and my throat is burning. All I want now is to die. It hurts, a lot .

____

I woke up feeling dizzy. Too bad, I have pups to train. I didn't feel any better. It's like my soul started eating me. I push my self to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

20 mins later I'm ready to train my warriors. They are stronger and stronger everyday.

I sprinted to the woods practicing my speed. I was slow, I cringed. The wind hollowed me and I decided to take a quick nap. Such an irresponsible trainer. I know, but how can I live with an empty soul? My fault? Yes.

It was a solid 15 minutes until I heard something. I tried to focus to the nearly undetected sound. I shifted and sniff around to find the origin of...

Something was injected to my leg. I'm trying to get rid of whoever is that. He jumped on me and forced me to shift back. Well, I ain't gonna shift in front of this stranger. I bite his neck and starched his torso. I still got it. But my body feels limp. I started seeing stars and somehow, the stranger multiples.

_______

Luke's PoV
She rejected me
It is killing me.I cursed when Jason knocks my door. Well, the alpha have business to deal with.

My desk is sea of papers. I was checking the north night patrol when my leg aches so badly. Is this rejection-pain-thing contains hurt on your leg?

I tried my best to ignore the pain but it's getting stronger. I felt like something happens to my mate. To Natalie.

I ran to my pack's forest, my heart is beating crazily. I'm afraid, yes I just said it. I'm trying to find her but her scent is nowhere in this territory. I sprinted desperately once again and still nothing.

I ran back to the pack house and trying to figure things out, but my wolf protests. I tried my best to ignore him and shift to my human form. It was my dad standing in front of the pack house. I couldn't help it but to tell him.

"Natalie is kidnapped."

Heyy
Please vote comment and sharee ❤️
Tell me what you think !!