Chapter-8

Luke's PoV

I was dying. I knew my mate is somewhere tortured and I can't do ANYTHING . I can't access her wolf, she probably tied by a silver chain. I've sent my best warriors to find her but they can't find anything. That's it! I can't wait no more I'm going to find her by my self .

I ran to the woods and passed the territory. She might be somewhere near. I ran and ran until I can smell her.
--
"Where is she?"

"Follow me."

--
It was an abandoned mansion.I explored the mansion when I heard a guy, which is very strong.. an alpha perhaps? ...Or two?

I ran to the room they went in and found my mate in a condition I never wanted to imagine. I rushed and broke her free as soon as possible. She was weak, barely sober. That alpha guy will pay for this, but my mate is more important right now, so I ran.

They tried to held her back, picking a fight.

"Looks who's here" he laughed .

"The rejected alpha" the younger one answered , and they laughed together.

It was a shame to my ego, but Natalie is more important. I tried my best to ignore them and just ran away.

_______
Nat's PoV

He came...
he hugged me and I felt 100 times better. I feel save whenever I'm with him. And after 5 minutes of running I passed out.
--

" Is she okay ?" Worries in my mother's
voice made me want to open my eyes.
But I can't, seems like something strong tangles me from the inside.

I think it's late already. I still couldn't open my eyes, but people's voice were disappearing. So I decided to sleep.

Few hours passed

"Natalie, are you okay ? I know you can hear me. Are you okay ?" He asked.

"Please stay strong, wait for me, I will figure things out."

Thanks for reading ❤️ sorry for short chapter though, it will be better !
Please like comment and share