:32:

Later that night, after they had finished dinner and the members went back to doing what they were doing, some going out, while Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi stayed behind, Yoongi decided that it'd be a good idea to talk to the younger.

   Yoongi noticed how Taehyung ignored him all throughout dinner and was happily talking to Jungkook and Namjoon. He wanted to know what happened.

   "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked when he saw Yoongi walking through the main room.

   "Tae's room," Yoongi responded, looking at the maknae.

   "I don't think he wants to see you," Jungkook tried to keep the smug grin off his face.

   "And why the hell not?" Yoongi raised his brows.

   "He seems a little upset with you," Jungkook said, standing  and walking to his own room.

   Shaking his head and continuing his walk, Yoongi lightly knocked on Taehyung's door.

   He thought now would be the best time to tell Taehyung as all the others were gone, Jungkook the exception for he twisted his ankle doing choreo.

   "Yes?" Taehyung said, opening the door, but quickly trying to close it when he saw Yoongi on the other side.

   "Wait!" Yoongi shouted, putting his foot between the door and it's frame.

   "Ow!" Yoongi pretended to be hurt, knowing that Taehyung would fall for it.

   And he did.

   "I'm so sorry, hyung!" Taehyung opened the door wider, unknowingly giving Yoongi permission.

   Yoongi stood back up quickly and walked in, pushing Taehyung up against the closed door when he walked in.

   "Hey, get off me!" Taehyung exclaimed, trying to remove his hands from Yoongi's grasp that had pinned the youngers hands to the wall above his head.

   "Not until you tell me why you've been ignoring me," Yoongi said, looking at every inch of Taehyung's face up close.

   "You of all people should know," Taehyung said lowly, locking eyes with Yoongi.

   'It's so hard not to kiss him,' Taehyung thought to himself, but held himself back.

   "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

   "Don't play dumb. Now let go," Taehyung growled, finally getting his hands free and pushing the older.

   Before Taehyung had the chance to escape, Yoongi got a hold of his waist and pulled him back, putting his lips on Taehyung's, holding the youngers hips.

   Taehyung tried to get himself away, but he had missed this feeling.

   "Now tell me, what's wrong?" Yoongi said, breathless as he laid his forehead on Taehyung's.

   "I heard... The talk you had with Seokjin. I know about you and Jimin," Taehyung said, his voice barely above a whisper as his eyes were closed, savoring the closeness he had with Yoongi.

   For some reason, even though he knew that he should be mad, Taehyung couldn't bring himself to sacrifice this moment.

   "What do you mean 'me and Jimin'?" Yoongi asked, leaning away from Taehyung to look at the youngers face.

   "You two did something together. Seokjin said it," Taehyung explained, causing Yoongi to get confused. Yoongi thought back to when Seokjin said anything of the sorts.

   "Shouldn't you tell Taehyung? About you and Jimin?"

   "I can't. He'll get mad."

   "No, no. That wasn't what he was talking about. He was talking about me telling you that I told Jimin about us," Yoongi explained, a smile on his face as he moved some of Taehyung's hair out of the others eyes.

   "Oh," Taehyung said, feeling dumb.

   "I'm still mad that you didn't ask me about telling them," Taehyung pouted, Yoongi smiling and laying his lips on Taehyung's pink plump one, removing the pout.

   "Let's not worry about that right now," Yoongi whispered in Taehyung's mouth, reattaching his lips as he walked him and Taehyung to the youngers bed, hovering over the male beneath him.

   "How about we make up, yeah?" Yoongi asked with smirk, Taehyung giggling and nodding.

---
Hi
So
Um
Yeah

This chapter was supposed to be really dramatic but nah

-

I'm going to a party tomorrow and it's gonna be LIT

-

reader: "author-nim! post another picture!"

me: k