:24:

"What'd you drag me over here for, hyung?" Taehyung asked, his eyes on Seokjin's.

    "Did you know that Yoongi was having a wet dream about you?!" Seokjin said more than he meant to, his hand flying up to cover his mouth as his eyes widened. Taehyung had a blank look on his face, not registering what Seokjin had said. Then the words 'wet dream', 'Yoongi', and 'you' had processed and his eyes widened as well, his mouth falling agape as he stared at the equally dumbfounded Seokjin.

   "He what and what?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head in, as if he hadn't understood. Seokjin nodded, his eyes glued on Taehyung's. The latter nodded his head, looking down to the floor as he thought about what Yoongi dreamed of. Well, it was obvious, but what happened?

   'Did I do good? Was I hot?' Taehyung asked himself, getting shocked when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Snapping from his trance, he looked up and met eyes with Seokjin, realizing that the elder had gotten somewhat closer. Backing up in fear, Taehyung raised his eyebrows in question.

   "Don't worry though, Taehyung. I'll protect you from his filth," Seokjin said, looking off into the distance as if he were claiming he'd save a town. Taehyung had a bewildered look on his face; from both confusion and why Seokjin was this close and actually paying him attention. That wasn't complaining about his very existence.

   Truth is, Seokjin had given great thought to what Namjoon had told him and the rest of the group; about how badly they treated him. Seokjin realized that Taehyung had done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment, and the elder took that into account and used that fact to fix his dick behavior. He had given it so much thought, in fact, that he had realized his personality had a bigger dick than he did. And that wasn't acceptable.

   "Uh, what?" Taehyung sounded genuinely shocked at Seokjin's words, his wide doe eyes showing confusion.

   "I said-,"

   "Seokjin hyung! Come on!" Seokjin was cut off by Jimin's voice, the shorter boy calling for Seokjin, even though he was supposed to call for both Seokjin and Taehyung.

   "Alright, Taehyungie, stay close to me," Seokjin said, walking along side Taehyung into the room where they were going to be reacting to the 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' music video for the first time.

   When the two entered the room, they saw the other members sat around a laptop that had the 'BigSHit' logo, paused.

   "Took you two long enough," Namjoon said as he watched the two sit down; Taehyung in front of him, between Jimin and Jungkook, the two Busan boys cringing. Seokjin sat between Yoongi and Jungkook, slightly glaring at Yoongi, the Daegu rapper noticing.

   'The fuck is wrong is with Shitjin?' Yoongi asked himself, taking his eyes away from his hyung and looking at Taehyung; only to see Namjoon's arms wrapped around the younger, coddling him like a baby. Yoongi narrowed his eyes at seeing someone else holding his baby in a way only he wanted himself to do.

   'Namjoon will be Namdoomed if he don't let go of Taehyung,' Yoongi said in his head, looking back at the screen when he felt Seokjin hit his side. Yoongi grunted quietly as he heard the crew say that they were starting the camera to record the bands reaction to the MV.

   "Hi, we are BTS," they all said in unison, looking at the camera.

   [I don't know what they said here]

   And it was the fated scene.

   The back.

   Oh, the scene Taehyung hated, the one Yoongi loved, the one Seokjin nearly choked at, and the one Namjoon gawked at, 'When the shit did he get such a good back?' The other members just blinked. Saying their fair share of nice comments, as they were on camera, the video ended, so they all clapped and said their goodbyes and thanks.

   "Ugh, finally," Taehyung said, standing and stretching from being on the cramped ground.

   "Where are you going?" Seokjin asked when he saw Taehyung walk to the door.

   "I'm just going to the bathroom," Taehyung answered as he walked out of the room, heading to the bathroom that was located at the other end of the building.

   "And where are you going?" Seokjin asked Yoongi, authority in his voice as he saw the oldest rapper also stand up and begin to walk out of the room.

   "I'm going to the studio to work," Yoongi replied.

   "After going to the bathroom," he said a bit quieter, a smirk playing at his face, but dropping it after he turned back around hearing Seokjin say, "What was that?"

   "I'll be back later," he said, finally walking out when he saw Seokjin give a cautious nod.

   Walking his own way to the bathroom, he got there in time to see Taehyung just opening the door and about to step out, but Yoongi quickened his pace and made it to Taehyung, putting his hand on the younger boy's chest and pushing him so he went back into bathroom, Yoongi going in as well and locking the door behind him.

   "W-What're you doin-," Taehyung's question was cut short as Yoongi crashed their lips together, earning a small yelp from the boy in his hold. The kiss would've been better and more enjoyable, if there wasn't as much teeth, but Yoongi was so desperate for the taste of Taehyung. Taehyung put his hands around Yoongi's neck, attempting to pull the older closer, but they were already flush against each other.

   "Fuck, do you know how much daddy missed you, baby boy?" Yoongi said into the kiss, the words slightly muffled. Taehyung moaned at his pet name, loving the way it came out of Yoongi's mouth, as if he were made to say it and Taehyung meant to hear it (cRInGe).

   The entire atmosphere was entirely too hot and Yoongi's pants were entirely too tight.

   "Does baby want to help daddy fix his problem?" Yoongi asked, mouthing at Taehyung's neck, careful not to leave marks.

   "Yes, daddy,"

---

I have a daddy kink don't ask

aND HOLY SHIT A CHAPTER WOULD YA LOOKY THERE OL' CHAP

haha I meant to get this shit out like 6 days ago, but I get bored and go back to youtube and vkook theories and hA

what to expect next chapter: blow jobs and pet names

I love pet names I'm not sorry

unedited

ALSO I'm not British. I'm Texan. I just use British slang

so sTOP ASKING