29. Zustin - The Sexy Ass.

Start from the beginning

He looked at his lightened screen as many notification pinged. He pressed his cheek on the soft duvet and listened to to the broadcaster while he announced which areas has gotten blackouts today.

"Zayn!" Justin set up instantly when he heard the college boy's resident area.

Justin looked down at his mobile than he snached the earplugs out and tossed the both to a side on the bed. He stood up and begun pacing in his quiet room. He wanted to call the raven head and ask if he could help. Obviously Zayn was not going to study in dark and he didn't had friends with whom he can pass the night with. That idiot, why can't he have a loner friend like him so at least they could rely on each other at time like this. One stupid human being would have been okay.

"Will he even fucking talk with me?" He thought out loud. He wanted to take a chance. He was rejected by Zayn so many times for simple things that it had made him courageous and stronger to do all the others stupid things without any concern.

"Pick up. Pick up." Justin chanted as he dialled Zayn's number and pressed the mobile to his ear. He dialled again and again but Zayn Malik didn't pick up.

Justin had choice to ignore the matter and just sleep his jet lag to calm his growing headache. It was getting painful second by second for him to not take a bottle advil and sleep the night. But the thought of never seeing Zayn again rang in his head loudly countless times. This was actually perfect opportunity to go and ask for forgiveness and pamper his heart that he helped the boy for the first time. He had a plan up his sleeve and was probably sure that Zayn will let him help him.

While dialling Rick's number he went over all the scenario that can happen with Zayn and his meeting over and over. He thought about every argument Zayn would snape towards him, he prepared himself for the worst. Because Zayn bloody Malik was going to spend his night in this very house even if Justin had to kidnap his very sexy ass.

_____

The house was dark, darker than the others even with same street lights looming over it, it looked like no one was living in there for past decade or so. The wall was crumbling with paint giving a ghostly feeling. The cold wind was making the trees whipped left and right wildly outside, even the dead grass in front of Zayn's house had become rusty to the cold. The glass windows were closed but the one located in the kitchen was making horrid squeaky sounds now and then. It looked abandoned, alone and empty to outsiders eyes. The passer bys would always avoided even a glance at it in fear. The neighbours knew Zayn lived there but there was never a single light creeping through his door or windows. At nights when they took stroll after dinner on the sidewalks they could hear footsteps and thudding voices from the pitch black house but never a beam of humanity. The first and last time anyone saw Zayn was when he moved in. No one knew nothing about him, he had an over the private life to everyone's curiosity. The twins from the neighbour house was exception to many things related to Zayn though. The house was quiet for a long time before someone spoke.

"Hey Zayn." Harry greeted with his flash light casted on the boy who just entered the kitchen. It created a five o'clock shadow on Zayn's face and he raised his hand over his eyes against the brightness. "I believe you are all set." Harry said lowering the flashlight little so he wasn't blazing it directly in his landlord's eyes, that could go terribly wrong on so many level.

"Yes. Because I just wanted to have a picnic outside before my finals." Zayn muttered placing his backpack, three books and the laptop on the table. He massaged his temples feeling little anxious and frustrated at the turn of events. He than took out his own flashlight and started checking on his belongings, if this much was good to go for tonight or will he be needing more things.