Not At All Just Attraction

Start from the beginning

" Ms. Goenka, it's alright. I will check them later. You go and do your work, we will talk about it on lunch time." I said.

" Oh, sure. Sir. Thank you." She said and went out.

" She is the beauty, isn't she?" Natasha squealed.

" Wow, she is beautiful. Not just Beautiful she is a pure perfect girl." Natalie said.

" Yeah, exactly. That smile!!! You are a one lucky guy." Natasha said.

" How can you punish her like this!!! You blockhead idiot." Natalie said.

" What punishment?" Natasha asked.

" He is fool. I will explain you later." Natalie said glaring at me.

" Are you two done?! Now go home." I said.

" Why are you acting mean?" Natasha said.

" He is missing his Sweetheart. Let's go then he will go to see her. We are disturbing his important work." Natalie said.

" Oh, really boy?!" Natasha said in a teasing tone.

" Go home you two, don't you have works other than eating my brain?" I said.

" No." They said unison. Twins!!!!

" Ok, we are going. Take care of her. Don't hurt her or make her work like hell. She is not workaholic like you." Natalie said.

" I am not at all making her work like hell. I myself have done half of her works still doing more. I will make her do just as much as she can take. I am not a fool to torture a girl like this. This is just a lesson for her. Nothing more." I said to them.

" Oh, that's good!!! You never helped me that much." Natalie said.

" You are working from long back more than me. You are use to work much but she is not. That's why helping her. In future I won't, she will learn to work by herself." I said.

" I can't believe I have a brother like you." Natalie said.

" Surely you have believe it." I winked at her.

" You are mean." She said.

" Let's go, Natalie. We have to go for shopping." Natasha said.

" Talk to you at home." Natasha winked and they both walked out of my cabin.

I was working and then I saw it was 1:00 PM. I walked out of my cabin and walked out of the office building to have lunch. I saw Diya talking on phone in her own language. Maybe with her family. I waited for her to finish. Suddenly I saw she is standing in the middle of the parking lot. I tried to warn her but I saw there is no car so I let her be.

I was waiting Suddenly out of nowhere a car was rushing towards her. Before I can reach her or can can realize the car slightly pushed her and she was on ground. I immediately rushed towards her. I was so scared. Shit how can I be like this. I helped her to stand up.

" Are you alright?" I asked.

" Mr. Axton!!! You here?" She asked surprisingly.

" Yes, you ok?" I asked looking at her eyes. Beautiful eyes.

" Yes, just help me to stand." She said and I helped her.

" Thank you." She said. " Ouch." She said and sat down the ground again.

" You are not fine. Stay here." I said and ran to my car. I drove it and I stopped in front of her. I helped her to get inside. Then started to drive the nearest hospital. I looked at her and can see that how much she was feeling pain. Her face was showing that. I just speeded up.