Shattered Violets~15

Start from the beginning

“How much money did it let you take out?”

“You have a cap on $500.00 a day. Is that going to be enough?”

“It will be. Once Tone can get into my safe deposit box, and empty my account; well have all we need.”

“He’s going to ask questions Violet. That man can never keep his mouth shut.”

“He can when it comes to me.” I reassured her.

“Sure of yourself aren’t you. I have to say I don’t know if I like this new you. I happen to like my delicate little Violet. The one I can make wet with a single lick of her lips.”

“Baby, believe me… you still make me wet with a single lick. Once this is over, you’ll be back to controlling my every move, but right now this is a do or die situation. I won’t go back to living under his control.” I smiled at her.

Running her hand up my thigh and into the opening of my short shorts, I felt Angel’s fingers slide under my panties. “I know honey, you’ll be free again. This will all work out.”

Biting my lip; I focused on the road, glancing in the review mirror to keep an eye on the car tailing us. Typical Angel, she found a way to keep herself entertained; especially when it meant I was her play thing.  

~*~*~*~*~*~

Reaching the club I pulled out my phone. Texting Tone, I asked him to come out to the car. I knew Rogers would see him come out and leave later. I prayed he wouldn’t put two and two together. Getting out of the car, Angel and I waited for him.

He walked out the back door looking a little confused. Once he was close to the car, both Angel and I wrapped our arms around him and pulled him closer. Smothering him in kisses to make it look like this was the way we always greeted Tone. It wasn’t far from the truth; it was how we greeted him when we wanted him to play. I figured Roger’s must have been tailing me for a while now, so I had to make things look a normal as possible.

Pulling him closer I whispered in his ear. “Tone, go along with what I’m telling you. Don’t ask too many questions, okay hun.”

“What every you want my little Violet.”

Angel let go of Tone and grabbed our bags to head inside. Once she was safely behind the doors, I pushed Tone into the back seat of my car and clawed on top of him.

“Violet, what the hell. Right here?”

“Tone it’s not what you think. Just listen. I don’t have much time. Long story short, my life is falling apart. People have found me that I hoped to never see again. I need you to do me a huge favor. Will you help me?”

“Sure baby. What do you need?”

“Here are the keys to my safety deposit box. The Federal Bank closes at six. Go and retrieve everything out of it. There is some cash, paper work, jewelry, and a gun. Grab everything out of the box and bring it back to me, but before you do transfer everything from this account to this off shore account number. Will you do that for me please?”

“Violet I don’t understand. A gun? What the fuck little one.” I could see the worried look all over Tone’s face.

“I know, but there isn’t time to explain. When I go into the room with Damon, Angel will fill you in on all the details. I promise”

“Are you sure baby girl?”

“Yes.”

“You know I would do anything for you.” I could hear the concern in Tone’s voice.

“Tone, I know you would. I hoped that I would never have to ask you to do anything like this for me. I owe you more than you can understand. Still, when we get out of the car; act like you’re zipping back up your fly, as I pull my shirt back on.”

“What the hell Violet, I don’t understand?”

“Listen. See that Lincoln across the street.  They are following me and watching my every move. So please just play along.” I pleaded with him.

“Whatever you say, but I have a feeling you’re going to be walking out of my life one way or another. Before you do, I have to tell you something.”

I don’t know why, but I dreaded this more than anything.  “What is it Tone?”

“Violet, I know your heart belongs to Angel. I see the way you look at her, and you’ve never looked at me that way, but I do love you. I’d give you anything and everything you ever wanted.”

“Tone, don’t. Please stop, don’t go there.” I could feel my eyes filling with tears. I hated that I was about to hurt him.

With that Tone pulled me to him, bringing his mouth to mine. He kissed me with more emotion than I had ever felt coming from anyone. I would never be able to explain how this kiss felt. There was so much passion, sadness, and longing for what would never be. If I could freeze this moment in time, to take his hurt away I would. I hated myself for what I was putting Tone through. He never was a play thing. I knew he cared deeply for me. Now here I was breaking his heart.

When Tone finally broke the kiss, I nuzzled into his neck. “Tone I’m sorry.”

“I know Violet. I am too. Just promise me that you leaving won’t be forever. That you’ll drop me a line, just to let me know you’re okay. Will you do that for me?”

“Of course.” I muttered through my tears.

“Good, now let’s get this done. I have to get to the bank before it closes.”

I slowly let go of Tone and looked him in the eyes. “Tone?”

“Yes, Violet.”

“I do love you, I hope you know.”

Tone’s eyes still held the sadness he felt, but he brought a smile to his lips. “I know you do.”

With that, we got out of the car. Quickly pretending to fix our clothes from a romp in the back seat, we headed back to the club. Tone placed his hand on my ass as we acted like very thing was absolutely normal.