Feelings

Before this chapter begins this chapter is about lemons so if you don't like lemons you can skip to the next because this shouldn't interfere too much with the story. 

It was late, Yuuri was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about what happened in the bath. He decided to get up and grab a glass of water. It's later than I thought.

 He tiptoed to the kitchen trying to be as quiet as he could since everyone was asleep. After he got his water he turned to go back to his room, he noticed Victor was standing in the door.

 "You're up late." Victor said, walking towards him.

 "Yeah, I just had to grab a glass of water." Yuuri replied, backing up towards the counter as Victor got closer. Yuuri's back hit the counter. Victor stroked Yuuri's cheek, he looked tired.

"What were you thinking about in there to be up this late?" After what felt like forever, Victor finally said something, it wasn't something Yuuri wanted to hear though.

 Yuuri could feel his face getting warmer. "I-I wasn't awake." Yuuri lied.

 Victor smirked, seeing right through Yuuri's lie. "Don't lie to me Yuuri, I heard you mumbling naughty things to yourself in your room, our rooms are right next to each other after all." Yuuri blushed, he was at a loss with words.

Victor stroked Yuuri's cheek again, moving his hand down to Yuuri's chin. He moved Yuuri's head up to meet a kiss.

Yuuri tried to push Victor away but he was too strong, Victor slid his hand underneath Yuuri's shirt, feeling Yuuri's hot body.

Yuuri blushed, wanting Victor to stop but also wanting him to continue. Yuuri could feel Victor's cold hand reaching up to his chest. Victor pinched his nipple slightly, making Yuuri let out a small moan.

"V-Victor~" Yuuri moaned as Victor used his free hand to feel Yuuri's crotch.

"Maybe we should move somewhere else before we make a mess of the kitchen." Victor smirked, making Yuuri shiver.

They moved to the bedroom, not leaving the intense kiss. Victor accidentally stubbed his toe on the door, cursing loudly in Russian.

He slowly laid Yuuri down on his bed, breaking the kiss long enough to take both of their shirts off. Yuuri unzipped Victor's jeans and slid them down his legs. Victor slid down Yuuri's too, grabbing his boxers by accident in the process, leaving Yuuri completely naked.

Victor blushed, seeing Yuuri's naked body in front of him shivering. This was the first time Yuuri has seen Victor blush.

Victor continued to pleasure Yuuri, leaving kisses from his neck down to his hips. Victor bit down near Yuuri's hip bone, making Yuuri moan again. 

"You're so cute when you moan like that Yura~" Victor said, looking up at Yuuri's blushing face.

"You're such a per-ah~vert." Yuuri moaned as Victor slid Yuuri's tip inside of his mouth.

Victor let it slide out, he clawed Yuuri's sides from his arms down to his thighs. Yuuri let out loud moans, loud enough to wake up neighbors, Victor felt sorry for the people living with them.

"Yuuri, you have to be quieter, other people live here too, unless you want them to know about our sex life." Victor smirked, making Yuuri blush and cover his mouth.

After a few more times of Victor clawing him, Yuuri was feeling needy and wanted more. "Victor, I-I'm ready.." Yuuri stuttered, covering his face.

Victor was surprised, Yuuri wasn't usually that blunt, but he wanted to push the limits. "Are you going to beg for it?" Victor asked, not expecting an answer.

Yuuri blushed, staring at Victor, how could he do that if he couldn't even ask for more napkins at a restaurant without stuttering? 

Yuuri shook his head, making Victor sigh. "Oh Yuuri, if you won't beg then I guess we're done." Victor got up and grabbed his pants from the floor, acting like he was going to put them on.

"W-Wait.. Yes, I'll beg.." Yuuri replied before Victor could put on his pants.

Victor dropped them again and walked back to the bed, beginning to scratch at Yuuri's sides again.

"P-Please Victor~" Yuuri moaned as Victor's fingernails dug into his sides.

"Please what?" Victor asked.

"Please f-fuck me Victor."

That was all he needed to hear, Victor slid off his boxers and slid a condom on his member. He grabbed a bottle of lube that was inside of one of his drawers and lubed himself up.

"N-No preparation?" Yuuri blushed, kind of scared of what was about to happen.

Victor swirled one of his fingers around Yuuri's member, picking up precum to use as lube for his fingers.

He slowly slid his finger inside of Yuuri, making Yuuri let out a loud moan.

"Remember Yuuri, be quiet." Victor said smirking as he slid another finger inside.

Yuuri covered his mouth as he winced in pain.

Victor rotated his fingers in circles to loosen Yuuri's hole, sometimes moving deeper to rub against his prostate and tease him. 

When Victor thought he was loose enough, he removed his fingers and sucked on them. This made Yuuri blush.

Victor was finally ready, he slowly slid inside of Yuuri, the lube making it easier. Yuuri winced in pain again, making painful sounds. The pain soon turned to pleasure though. Yuuri was very loud even with his hand covering his mouth.

Victor leaned out and replaced Yuuri's hand with a kiss.

Yuuri was grabbing onto the sheets like they were going to save his life.

Other than the muffled moans from Yuuri and the skin slapping sounds, the room was surprisingly quiet. They haven't woken anyone up, they must sleep like bricks.

Victor noticed Yuuri's breathing was getting cut off which meant he was getting close, he started to go faster and harder than before, making Yuuri moan even louder.

Victor pushed Yuuri's hand off of his mouth and loud moaning filled the room. 

"V-Victor~ I'm close~" Yuuri said between moans.

"I know Yura~"

Yuuri let out a loud moan and held the sheets harder than before. A white liquid shot out of his member covering both of their chests.

Victor sweared in Russian again. "Yuuri I'm close too."

Victor slid out of Yuuri and Yuuri took his in his hands and started pumping it fast.

"Fuck Yuuri, that feels so good~" Victor moaned.

Victor eventually orgasmed, leaving a white liquid all over Yuuri's face.

"Heh, sorry Yuuri." Victor replied, looking down at the cute boy.

It was still the middle of the night when they finished cleaning everything up. They were both exhausted, Yuuri was about to leave and sleep in his bed when Victor stopped him.

"Sleep with me Yuuri." He said, grabbing Yuuri's wrist.

Victor pulled him onto his small full sized bed and cuddled until they both fell asleep.