Part 9

She woke up to find her husband's hot gaze on her, making her blush. She pulled the blanket closer, making him chuckle.
Arnav: "Good morning Khushi... You know... You look good in this colour" she looked at him confused. "But this blanket... It's not needed... You just covered in your blush... Is a vision..."
She smacked him making him chuckle again. "I wonder where my Akki went... She would have already given me a smart reply..."
Her expression changed with that and her lips curved into a smirk. She pushed him off and stood up, not bothering to cover herself up and slowly walked to the bathroom. She stopped right in front of the door and slightly turned her head.
Khushi: "Wanna join me?"
Arnav laid on the bed shocked for a few minutes before realising what she said, and rushing into the washroom.

Khushi was lying with her head on his chest drawing circles there. He was playing with her hair.
Arnav: "Khushi... You said that it was not because of me that you left... Then... Then why did you..."
Khushi: "Arnav..." She took a deep breath. "I was hurt Arnav... really hurt... I never wanted to be the cause of anyone's miseries..."
Arnav: "but Khushi..."
Khushi: "Arnav I told you... You were not the reason... Well atleast our conversation was not the reason... I was upset but later Mrs. Gupta came to RM... She was angry... really angry... I was ruining her daughter's life... I had already done it once... then I defamed them... Forcing them to send her daughter to Delhi with me... Then I created a big drama on her daughter's wedding day... then finally when her daughter was settling down... I had to reveal about Shyam... I couldn't see her daughter happy... Just like my mother, her sister who couldn't see her happy..."
Arnav: "what?!"
Khushi: "but my Mumma's Khushi wanted her to be happy... Just like my mother.... But I forgot that my Mumma would want me to be happy... And I left my Khushi behind... I left you behind..." She said wiping the lone tear that escaped her eyes.
He back hugged her. Both had reached the balcony of his room by then. They stood there like that for a few minutes.
Arnav: "are you sore?" He asked out of the blue.
Khushi: "what?!"
Arnav: "you know... Like sore... Down there..."
Khushi: "Arnav!"
Arnav: "you r not? Then I guess I haven't done a good job..." He picked her up saying this, making her squeal.

She thought about the rest of the things that happened that day. Garima was not the only one who came to talk to her that day.. she was not the only one who wanted her out of their lives. But she was not sure about telling that to him. It was the same reason why she left the house and never contacted him for the past years.

Arnav held her close. He had a lot of questions, about her, about her parents, about Garima. But most importantly, what she was hiding. He knew that she was hiding something. And the way she said atleast our conversation was not the reason. Something was amiss. She left because of him, but not due to his words, then?

Khushi's​ phone rang bringing them both back to the present. She looked at the caller id and bit her lips. He saw that it was Neil calling. He took the phone from her and attended the call.
Arnav: "Hello Neil... It's Arnav... Akki is with me... We will come there in a few..." And he cut the call without waiting for a reply.

They walked into her room hand in hand. Arjun saw them walk in and his gaze immediately went to their hands. But he ignored them and went to the dining table. Neil who came down the stairs also ignored them.
Yash: "Come have lunch!"
Akki: "Dadu... I can explain..."
Neil: "pls don't..." She blushed immediately catching onto his double meaning.
Arjun: "how can you be this irresponsible, Bacha? You should have informed us right... It's a good thing that your PA informed us about Arnav... And you..." He turned towards Arnav. "I know that she is immature... But you, Arnav.... You could have atleast msged us that she was with you..."
Neil: "how would he do that? Sir would have been busy, right?"
This earned him a glare from Khushi.
Arnav looked on surprised at how casually the family took the matter of her being with him. She soon finished her lunch and went to her room to catch up on a much needed sleep.

Arnav: "Dadaji... You r not upset by the fact that she was with me all night?"
Yash: "why should I be upset? She is in love with you... Clearly you too love her... And she is your wife..."
Arnav: "you know..."
Arjun: "she didn't live with us... Doesn't mean that we didn't keep track about her.... She is our Princess..."
Neil: "that night when she went out of RM... She was not in her senses... She was leaving her love behind... You know how shocked we were to find her like that... Completely broken, standing infront of our gate, almost fainting there... She had taken a train to Mumbai with the little money she had with her. The Watchman didn't recognise her as he had never seen her. And the way she was looking... he didn't let her in. She didn't have her phone with her... She waited for hours infront of the gate before Sam came here. She was shocked to find her in that state... It was god's grace that she came till here safely... I can't even imagine what could have happened..." He said fear evident in his eyes.

Arjun: "she was in love with you and still is... It was really hard to bring her back to her original self... Maa named her Khushi not only because she brought happiness to all our lives, but because she wanted our little princess to be happy... Always... But she forgot that..."

Arnav: "Dadaji... Can I go see her?"
Yash: "As I said Arnav... She is your wife... You don't have to ask my permission."
Arnav: "er... Can I... Can I... Take her back to Delhi?"
Yash: "If she is willing to go.... If you can promise that my betiya's smile will always be intact..."
He nodded before walking up the stairs to her room

She had just fallen asleep when she felt something move on her thighs. She shifted to get rid of the thing. But soon it reaches the apex of her thigh, making her jerk up from her sleep.
Akki: "ARNAV!"
Arnav: "what happened AKKI?" He asked still rubbing her, making her moan. He slowly took her for a kiss.
He pulled off​ her top and had just snapped open her bra when someone barged into the room calling out for her.

Radhika stopped in her tracks and immediately turned seeing the scene in front of her while Khushi swiftly pulled the duvet around herself. Arnav shut his eyes tightly, his back to the door, getting both irritated for being disturbed and embarrassed for being found in a compromising position.
Radhika: "er... I didn't see much..." And stormed out of the room but came back immediately. "Sam was calling you... She said that you promised to go out with her... And Arnav, lock the door next time onwards..." And she went out again.

Arnav leaned in to kiss her only to be pushed back.
Khushi: "not now Arnav... Sam would kill me..."
And she stepped off the bed after wearing her top.
Arnav held her hand.
Arnav: "Akki... Will you tell me about Maa and Papa?"
Khushi slightly turned towards him before nodding.

Hi... I'm late... I know... I had no idea what to post... Even while starting this epi, I had no idea what to type. Now also I don't know what I have written... Thanks for your support guys.... Pls pls pls do comment... I wouldn't ask you to like my story as it is up to you... But pls comment... Whatever maybe your opinion and views....
The next episode is gonna be a flashback... Khushi's past... Her Mumma's past...
And guys a slight help pls... I don't really recall the Maliks name being said in the show except for dadi's... I want Arnav's dad's as well as his chacha's names... If it was in the show pls tell me... Otherwise pls suggest names... And I want names for Garima and Neetha's parents too... Pls help me out...