Part 6

"Hey Akki!" Another girl came to meet them. She looked at Arnav. "ASR?"
Akki: "Rags, ASR.. Arnav, RD..."
Arnav: "RD? As in the designer, RD?
Ragini smiled at him and forwarded a hand.
Rag: "Ragini"
Ar: "Arnav" His gaze again went towards the other guy, who was looking at them smiling, one of his arms around Akki's shoulder. Ragini followed his gaze and bit back a smile seeing them.
Rag: "And this here is my brother, Sanskar."
Sanky: "Hey man!" He too had noticed the way Arnav was looking at him.
Ragini invited them in. Ragini and Arnav were walking ahead of the other two, but still they could hear their convo.
Sanky: "What is ASR doing here with you? Are you guys?"
Akki: "he is a friend..."
Sanky: "oh! For a minute I thought that I lost you..." He said dramatically, making Ragini chuckle. They reached another girl and a guy.
Rag: "This is my husband, Laksh Gadodia. Laksh, this is.."
Laksh: "ASR! Who doesn't know him."
San: "And this here is Swara, his sister. You r here for her wedding." Swara looked at him surprised and he just winked at her. "Akki... You must be tired... Let me take you to your room..."
Laksh just shook his head, while Ragini nudged them and pointed towards Arnav.
Arnav was glaring at Sanskar.
Laksh: "Sanky, We have to go the hotel for that... The rooms are arranged there... Oops... I'm really sry ASR, you'll have to share a room with Akki... We r really packed and we didn't know that you were coming."
Sanky: "what?! How can Akki share a room with him?"
Akki could clearly see that he was making fun of her. But poor Arnav, he had no idea.
Arnav: "And why can't she. As far as I know, we are just using the room for a few hrs to rest and get ready... What is the big deal?"
Sanky: "it may not be a big deal for you... But I'm not gonna let my girl share a room with some guy..."
Arnav: "your girl?"
San: "you have any doubt?"
Rag: "stop it Samy... He is her friend... You leave this and take her to Maa and Aai... They were asking for her..."
He nodded before taking Akki with him to meet the elders."

Akki smacked his head as soon as they were out of the others' sight.
San: "what?! Di..."
Akki: "oh, I'm Di now? I thought I was your girl."
San: "I was just messing with him..."
Akki: " ya right... Messing with him...." She smacked his head again.
San: "what was that for?"
Akki: "because you were flirting... And that too on your wedding day..."
He just shrugged.

Everyone had gone to the hotel. The marriage was happening there.
Both of them had already changed and now Akki was setting her hair.

She took the phone as it was continuosly ringing

Akki: "ha... I'm getting ready.... Hmm.... Ok Baba, I'll come there as soon as I'm ready..... No thanks(chuckling), I can do it myself..."
Arnav the conversation from the other side. He was wrong in only one thing. The person at the other end was Ragini and not Sanskar, as he thought.
He stormed out of the room.

Akki was standing at a side, looking at the baraat.
Arnav: "where is your Sanskar?"
She was startled by the sudden voice near her. She looked at him questioningly, before indicating towards the groom. He was shocked to see Sanskar sitting on the horse.
Akki: "it's his marriage, you know..."
Ar: "but... But he was flirting with you..."
Akki: "so? Tumhe kya faraq padtha hai? Why do you care?"
He stood shocked hearing the question, before storming away.

Not proof read... Sry for the typos...
So tell me what do you think will happen... Will Arnav fall in love with Akki? Will Khushi come back? Will Akki become the villain? Or is she gonna give up her love, for Arnav's happiness? Or is she actually Khushi? Memory loss?
Pls do comment.... Whom do you want as Arnav's pair... The strong Akki or the sweet Khushi? I don't mind... I just love Barun and Sanaya... I wouldn't mind if it is Akki or Khushi...😉