Part 5

Akitha: "Arnav... Pls don't come in one of your suits tomorrow... Do you have a kurtha or something? No it's ok... I will get you one tomorrow..."

************************************
"You are wearing that to the wedding?" Arnav asked seeing Akki as she descended the stairs.

Akki: "you expect me to wear something Indian for a 4hr long drive

Akki: "you expect me to wear something Indian for a 4hr long drive. You have no idea how uncomfortable those are... Don't worry... I'll change after reaching there. I would rather wear this, but Swara might kill me. First we have to go to ND main boutique. My dress is there."
They had got into his SUV by then.
Arnav: "ND... They have great designers... Have been trying to get in touch with the owner LM for some time now... I wanted to start a joint venture with them... But no luck... The PA doesn't even connect us through, stating that they work alone..."
Akki: "they​ must really be good, if the King of Fashion world is saying so..."

They parked their car and had just started walking when someone collided with Arnav. He hadn't noticed the girl as he was talking to Akki, while turning a corner and the girl was in a hurry. Arnav held her preventing her fall. And he got shocked as he saw the face.
"Lavanya?"
La: "ASR?" She was shocked. She was not expecting to see Arnav in Mumbai. "What are you doing here in Mumbai?" She still hadn't seen Akki, while Akki just looked at them with a blank face.
ASR: "came here for some work... But what are YOU doing in Mumbai?"
La: "oh... I have shifted to Mumbai sometime back.." that is when she noticed Akki. "You found chamkili!" It was a statement than a question.
ASR: "No Lavanya... This is Akitha Raichand... I know... She looks like Khushi... But..."
Lavanya kept looking at Akki while Akki just acknowledged her with a nod her face still impassive.
Lavanya quickly excused herself saying that she had some urgent work to complete, but will be in touch.

Arnav: "hey... What happened to you?"
Akki: "no... Nothing..."
Arnav: "Akki..."
Akki: "ok... It's not pleasant to see one of your ex..."
Arnav: "ha?"
Akki: "I like you, ok... And it's not pleasant to see you with your ex..."
She said before rushing away, leaving Arnav shocked at his spot.
He soon recovered and followed her in still feeling a little awkward.
Her dress was already packed. So she just took it and they had started walking back towards the entrance when they heard a commotion at one side.
Akki stopped one staff and asked her what the matter was.
Staff: "ma'am woh, there a lady there... actually she is Mr.Raj Choudary's daughter. She saw another customer trying out a dress. It is a custom made one. Miss. Choudary liked the dress. And now she is demanding that we should give her that dress. The other lady said that she doesn't mind if we make a copy."
Akki: "then what is the problem?"
Staff: "Miss.Choudary doesn't want a copy. She wants the original and she is demanding that we don't make another copy."
Akki: "what the hell? The other lady practically owns the dress and this Miss.Choudary is saying that the owner shouldn't be given the dress?"
And she started moving towards the group. Even Arnav was amused hearing about the girl.

"Ma'am... We r really sorry we cannot give you the dress. It was custom made for her. Even if it was not, we can't give you, as it was already selected by her." A girl, obviously the one in charge, was talking to Miss.Choudary.
C: "do you even know, who you are saying no to? If I want I can buy this whole boutique!"
"I don't think the boutique is up for sale..." Akki stepped in front of the girl.
C: "Who the hell are you?!"
Akki: "someone you shouldn't​ mess with... And I don't think that you'll be able to afford ND... As far as I know you are just a spoilt brat who is showing off your father's money... Make some of your own and then show this attitude..."
C: "how dare you?"
She pointed a finger at Akki, which she held and twisted back.
Akki: "don't dare me... And that too standing in MY territory... You better get out... NOW!!"
C(turning towards the girl in charge): "you are enjoying this aren't you? Just wait and watch... I'll make sure that you are fired!" The girl chuckled hearing this.
Akki: "I'm not planning to fire any of my employees. And I think I already asked you to get out of my boutique!!"
C: "your boutique?"
Akki just glared at her and the girl went away huffing.
Akki: "sorry guys for that... Pls continue with your work... And Janvi... Next time something like this happens, you can ask them to get out of here."
Janvi: "sure ma'am."

Arnav: "Your boutique? You are LM?"
Akki: "Yes it's my boutique... It's after my mother's name... Neetha's Dreams... LM is a friend... and is in charge, but not the owner..."
Arnav: "but boutique​?"
Akki: "I'm a designer Arnav... Fashion designing is my passion. I just took architecture and interior designing as one of the mains with fashion designing...."
Arnav: "designer... I never thought that you could be a fashion designer."
Akki: "well you are one, aren't you?" He looked at her questioningly, making her smile slightly. She bit her lower lip. "You were my inspiration... The one who rose to the top of the business world from nothing... Who showed magic on paper..."
He looked at her surprised.

************************************

Both of them just entered the Maheswari Mansion, when Akki got engulfed by two strong arms.
Akki: "Can't breathe..."
The guy released her smiling sheepishly.
Guy: "what to do dear, you are looking so hot that I couldn't resist."
She chuckled hearing him while Arnav clenched his fist at the guy's open flirting.

Hey guys... Liked the update? Not proof read... Sry for the typos.... And sry about the other episode... It is actually Arnav who offered to drop Akki...
Do comment.... On what you think about the story... What do you think is happening? And where do you think this is going...