Part 1

"I love you... I love you Khushi...."

He came out of his revere hearing the continuous knocks.
Anjali: "Chote.... Chote open the door..."

He opened his door to let his over excited sister enter the room.
Arnav: "what is it, Di?"
He asked in a disinterested tone.

Anjali: "Chote, Shyamji just called me to inform that he, Akash and Payalji are about to enter the airport..."
Arnav(irritated): "What is the big deal, Di? They'll obviously have to enter the airport, in order to come here..."

Anjali (frowning): "you seem to be in a bad mood...." Her eyes went to the photo of Khushi. "Oh... Thinking about that girl... Of course you'll bahave like this... Why can't you just forget that bitch... "
Arnav: "Di!!!... Get out!!!"
Anjali: "what?! Chotte..."
Arnav: "just get out Di... Before I loose control on myself."

Anjali went away mumbling how that middle class girl still controlled her Chote, even after being gone for 5yrs..

#######################################

Arnav: "Aman... Any progress on Khushi?"
He just shook his head in negative.
ASR might be his boss, but Arnav was his best friend. And it pained him too, seeing the dejected face of his friend, every single time the different detective agencies gave their reports.
No one else in the family even cared about Khushi's absence except for Arnav and Nani. But Nani too was now asking Arnav to forget Khushi and move on.
The thing which shocked Aman the most was that the Gupta's never really cared. They still had a good bond with the Raizadas, never asking about their beloved daughter. Never did they try to object the accusations Mami, Shyam or Anjali threw against Khushi.. never did they to try to clear her name...

###########################################

Mumbai.....

There was chaos in the Raichand Mansion. The maids were running around setting the breakfast table.
The master of the house Yash Raichand, will be there at his seat within minutes and he wanted everything set... Everyone of his family there at the table. Being the busy family they were, breakfast was the only meal they had together and it was a must that everyone should be there. It was never a silent affair, rather it was the time when the mansion was most active. They discussed each and everything... But business talks were a strict no...

Arjun: "Radhu... Were is kiddo?"
Arjun Raichand asked his wife, about the most active member of the family.
But she didn't get the time to reply as Yash reached the table.
He too noticed the absence of the said person and enquired the same to his eldest grandson.
But Arjun had no idea.
That's when Anand voiced out the absence of his younger son.
And that's when realisation hit them.

################################

"Akki.... Akki.... Akki..."
Neil was screaming on top of his voice, cheering for the leading Racer...
No one would believe that he is the top most hotelier in India, seeing him there dressed in black jeans and blue t-shirt, screaming for his favourite Racer.
The said Racer won the race leaving the others more than half the leap behind.

####################################

Arnav: "book our tickets for Mumbai, Aman. I want to leave as soon as possible, and the new deal is the perfect excuse."
He didn't want to see his brother in law's face.
And something was urging him to reach Mumbai. His heart was beating wildly and he had no idea why. The deal was important, but nothing he couldn't handle, then why was The ASR feeling nervous?????

I know this is short... But I'm stuck....
Sorry😓
Not proof read... Sry for the typos...
Pls do comment
I want... No... need to know what you guys think....