Chapter 20 - Haldi Masti

Start from the beginning

Radhika's attire:

She adjusts her saree and goes down to meet Nandini

She adjusts her saree and goes down to meet Nandini. Nandini raise her eyebrows looking at Radhika and said, "Good that Arjun did not come today, otherwise he would have gone mad. And he is mad already"

She tells her their conversation, Radhika burst out in laughter and thinks, "Today is going to be my day Arjun. Get ready to burn in jealousy"

She excuses herself from them and goes to her room. She started taking selfies and let some other girl to take pics of her front and back in her mobile. She sends the very first picture of hers to Arjun and waits for his response.

She counts the time, "5-4-3-2-1" and she squeals in happiness hearing the buzz tone and the message from Arjun.

Message, "What dress is this? Where is the one I got for you? You are not supposed to wear this Radhika" with angry emoji.

Radhika rolls on her bed laughing and send the emoji of smirk with the text, "More to come"

She gets the reply of angry emoji from him, she ignores it and goes down to take few more pics and especially with her cousins and with Neil's colleagues and friends too. She takes a selfie with them by standing closely and send the pics to Arjun to irritate him more.

As expected, she is getting the burnt smell from Arjun seeing those pics. She started laughing at his response and jerks seeing his call in her mobile.

She goes to her room and attends the call, "Yes"

Arjun with a serious tone, "What are you wearing?"

Radhika suppress her laugh, "Saree Arjun"

Arjun, "You supposed to wear what I bought for you right?"

Radhika, "Did you forget that I have already told you that I am not going to wear that one"

Arjun, "I am not with you Radhika, so you are not supposed to wear this kind of dress"

Radhika, "What's wrong with this dress Arjun?"

Arjun, "It's not good, Change it"

Radhika, "No way. Tell me what's not good"

Arjun, "Listen, it will be better if you change it to the one I got for you"

Radhika, "Never it's going to happen. I will be in this saree only for the whole day. Do whatever you want"

Arjun, "Who are all there in your house? And who are all those guys? And why are you standing so close to them?"

Radhika covers the mobile and started laughing rolling on the bed and said, "They are my cousins, Neil's colleagues and friends. Few of them have a crush on me...For your additional information"

That's it, in Mehra mansion, Arjun jerks and get up from his bed walking here and there in his room and gets restless.

Radhika looks at her mobile and waits for his reaction.

Arjun, "First go and change your dress Radhika. I am telling you for the last time"

Radhika with attitude, "I...AM...NOT...GOING... TO... CHANGE. What you will do?"

Arjun smirks, "Warning you, Consequences will be very bad"

Radhika, "Threatening me? You know what, I am doing this intentionally to irritate you and now I am very much happy that I achieved what I want to. I will do it more and more and will keep on irritate you. You can only threaten me through the phone and remember you are not allowed to come here. Today is going to be my day. So just keep enjoy with my pictures"

She disconnects the call and goes down to get start with the haldi ceremony.

Nandini performs the ritual for Radhika and all this has been captured in her mobile. Once the ritual is done, she again takes pictures with everyone out there and sends only few pictures to Arjun which is taken with Neil's friends.

The ritual gets over for Radhika and Prerna does it for Neil in the next round and goes to Mehra home with that haldi to do the same with Sam.

Radhika goes to her room after everyone left, Neil informs Radhika that he is going out with his friends and tells her to lock the door and stay safe.

She ignores him and goes to her room, she wipe out the haldi on her face and lie down on the bed with the same saree.

Not sure when, but she drifted to sleep soon forgetting everything.

Radhika runs somewhere and hides behind the pillar. Her eyes searching for someone and she couldn't find anyone. She gets relaxed and leans on the pillar by her back; she gets jerked sensing a sensual touch on her waist. Her breathe gets uneven and the beat of her heart makes her chest heaving up and down rapidly.

She opens her mouth to shout but instantly it gets shut by a strong kiss on her lips. Her eyes popping out feeling the seduction in the kiss, the sensual feeling gets traced down to her body and makes it yearning for more and the feminine in her gets aroused by the seductive touch on her body. She gives a loud moan in both pain and pleasure when she feels the bite in the crook of her neck, the squeeze in her waist makes her moan mildly cause of that her body gets crushed more and more. Her lips gets captured again, the bite in her lower lip makes her to open her eyes with a jerk.

The moment she opens her eyes, she finds him in front of her with a seductive smile playing on his face, giving her a victorious smile towards her and whispers, "I warned you about the consequences. Now you have to pay for it"

****************************************************************************************

Hey my dear lovely readers, how are you all? Hope you all are doing well.

And yeah, how is the chapter? Radhika woke up the animal in his right? LOL. Only she has the guts to do it.

I loved it when it makes Arjun jealous or possessive, she caught the exact weakness of his and played with him and now the consequences are getting bad, she has to pay right? poor radhika :(

I have enjoyed today's chappy, what about you girls? Put your views and put your vote.

Love you :)