34. The Case.

So sorry for the long wait. I really mean it..

It was the first time Rajkumar Vikramaditya was told to be a judge. His first official judgement, came long before he had let alone king but even became the crown prince.... And it had to be so complicated. It was related to the story of Shakuntala, in a sense but her story seemed far more simpler to him before the case he was about to face. Standing before the court room he sighed for the last time, before he made his way inside. The events from 2 months ago came rushing to his mind, back then he wasn't a married man.

The king had just heard to the problems faced by Veerpur, a small village. But as its name stated the village was the place where most of the people joined army. Due to most of the population consisting mainly of women and children, the villagers were troubled by the tribal people living in forest. It was with sheer excellence that the king had solved their problem by requesting Rishi Sochiskesa(teacher of Vikramaditya, red haired hence he is named as a man with fire as hair)who lived between the village and forest, who was revered by tribals as well. And true to his words, Rishi Sochiskesa had indeed settled the issue. But in return, he demanded justice, for his daughter, Ramya and requested that it should be given by Vikramaditya for the justice needs to be highly impartial.

Ramya was the beautiful daughter of Rishi Sochiskesa, she and a man from Veerpur and performed Ghandharva Vivah. The man was none other than a very close associate, a commander in army and long time friend of king who once even saved his life in a war, Giriraj. Like in the story of Shakuntala, he was way older and she was young. And he had to come back to Ujjain, immediately as he was summoned by the king himself in order to settle a rift that was raised in the north of the kingdom. He had left behind a pregnant Ramya to return back to her. However due to the prolonging of the issue he was ordered to attend and the aura of it, a rumour spread that he was dead.

The king hadn't believed it, but a worried father was thinking and not the intelligent Rishi Sochiskesa, so he ordered his daughter that she abandon the Ghandharva marriage and marry and dignified man, but no one was willing to marry a woman who was mother of a son. But then famous Kalakar Aadyot, came forward to marry her. He was his mother's maternal side relative, a very close one especially to his mother. He was a old man who had lost his wife long ago in his youth, he had no interest in any woman but wanted an heir and he saw something in the young boy, who was the grandson of great Rishi Sochiskesa. It would be ideal to say it was mutual, the young boy had developed a bond with the artist too. So they got married. It had to be an happy ending, but before exactly 2 months only, when Rishi was gone to talk with tribals, the loyal friend of the King returned to the ashram and got to know of the truth.

Giriraj was furious and wanted his wife and child back, but now both of them belonged to Kalakar Aadyot. He wanted justice, the same justice that Ramya, the child, Kalakar Aadyot and his teacher wanted.

This case was not only complicated but it had too many aspects too, he didn't know which to focus. He pressed his head with his hand standing alone in the throne room, the same throne room, in which he would provide justices to many, but this was his first. He was scared and at that moment he could do nothing but curse Varsha. She had kept him so engaged in her...even yesterday night when he had something important today. But his frustrations ceased to exist as he saw Rajkumari Dakini walking towards him.

Please Vote and Comment.

Who is Rajkumari Dakini?

And if you were at Samrat's place I mean now Rajkumar what justice would you provide?Why?

Please tell your valuable opinions.