3. Meeting....💜

19 years later.

Rajkumar Vikramaditya had grown in to a handsome young man. He excelled in all fields knowledge, politics, battle skills, everything. He had already surpassed all the limits set for becoming Yuvraj. But Maharaj insisted that before announcing him as the Yuvraj, he needs to be married. So Maharani Suhasini decided that Rajkumar be sent a few days to Matsya Desh, so when he comes back they would have searched for a beautiful bride for him, who could he fit to become not only his wife but also the future Mukya Mahrani. Immediately after the birth of Rajkumar one of the younger queens of Maharaj had also gave birth to a boy too. But he was no competition to Vikramaditya.

The Yuvraj had started for Matsya Desh, he had enjoyed the hospitality of his uncle. Now he was coming back and decided to take rest at night. He and his co-travellers decide to settle in a nearby village, but the prince had taken a liking for the desert. He told them to go ahead and himself remained back in the desert. After admiring the beauty of the night, he decided to call it a day.

Though the prince was Perfect but he was not Ideal. He was arrogant. He took extreme pride in his skills and looks. Women swoon over him and he loved it. He received love letters from other princesses. And he loved all the attention. He even had some affairs, but none were able to make him marry them. He knew his wife had to be a Queen and only the best would get that opportunity.

He was in deep slumber, when he heard a noise, of running of about 7 to 8 people. He quickly got up and took his sword and came out running. There he could see a woman running towards him. Her face was covered with a veil, so he couldn't see her. Behind her running were thieves. He immediately stepped forward. She was standing right before him. She just joined her hands and he nodded. It was his responsibility to protect his people. She stood behind him as she couldn't believe how great his skills were.

 She stood behind him as she couldn't believe how great his skills were

Then one by one all of them were killed and he was left unharmed.

He walked near her, "Devi, what are you doing here at night?" He asked her.

"Rajkumarji thank you so much for the help. I am a indebted to you" she said sobbing.

"Devi you look like from a good family. Night is not the time for a woman like you."

"Sorry Rajkumarji, I am a Brahmin-putri, I go to the nearby village to teach cooking. Today I got late."

His eyebrows met."Why do you need to teach? What about your father? Such thing is not suitable" He didn't know why but this troubled him.

"My parents died years before." Sorrow was evident in her voice.

"I need to start Rajkumarji, I thank you again." She said.

"No" he held her hand. She jerked it away. This was a sin that to especially for  Brahmin-putri.

"I mean you can stay in my tent, you can return in the morning." He said not believing his own words, this would be taken as a direct insult to any lady and a Brahmin putri, she would even step in fire hearing such words.

A.N:-
Namaste! Above is the picture of Maharani Suhasini. And la..la..la..lala.... heroine's entry. If you like it,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.