14. Dhooth...

Namaste!

This chapter is dedicated to:-

SAKrishnan
Harshita i.e. maddie1830
Prinnki

For their support which motivated me greatly...Thank you guys you are awesome...

As the King of Ujjain tried to understand the situation better and stop it from becoming a political danger, the regal queen entered once again. "Why Maharani, your curiosity was at its peak moments ago, why you came back so soon...don't you want to meet her?" He asked out of his own curiosity. Even the young prince though relived felt a little stunned. "Maharaj" she spoke exceedingly sweet but her anger could be seen right through. "You are so intelligent, you must be knowing News spreads like fire."

"Get to the point Suhasini." He said cutting her by her name. She hated it when he did that, but now she had something more important to say, so she clapped her hands and a maid rushed in and stood lowering her head, "Bring him in with respect." She said. In came Rajkunvar (Another way to say Rajkumar in some places) Prajapati. He was tall, lean and intelligent. He was Kanaka's cousin uncle. He was a middle aged man. He was widely known for his intelligence and tounge as sharp as sword. But now everyone knew why he was here. To talk everyone back to peace and avoid any idea of misunderstanding. But mainly for putting his niece in a good position in her new home.

Little did he know about the situation. Everyone knew what was going to be discussed and how sensitive the situation was. But they welcomed him as if nothing had conspired and he acted the same. They were making small talk, when Rajkunvar Prajapati couldn't take if anymore but he knew that this could easily transform into war so with reverence he addressed the young prince, "Rajkumar, when will you like marriage." He was careful not to address about his new wife. The Rajkunvar wanted to add his condition of his niece being Yuvrani next.

But what came next shocked him. Yuvraj patiently replied, "Aadharneya Mahodhay, I will like to inform you that I cannot marry your niece. I respect and greatly admire Rajkunvri Kanaka but as you maybe knowing I got married recently." Breaking all the respect, Rajkunvar stood up and cut the prince in between, "So what? I know..that doesn't matter..I heard she is some village girl...we don't mind her." He said hastily. But this got on the nerves of Rajkumar Vikramaditya, nevertheless he didn't forget his manners, he calmly spoke.

"Gentleman, you must truly practice patience because it doesn't end there. And for your information my wife is not just any village girl..she is a Brahmin putri and History is the witness that Brahmins are no less than Kshatriyas...and I have promised my new bride that I will practice Eka-patni vrat all my life." He rested his case there.

A.N:-
Namaste! Tell me how you like the update. If you don't understand any word you can message me or leave a comment if you don't find in Guide.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you!!