35.

Lilac's P.O.V

I woke up and looked over to Addison, who had her arm draped over my stomach. Her eyes were closed and she had a big smile on her lips. I leaned up and gave her a kiss.

"Mmm morning," she smiled, her eyes still closed.

"Morning," I replied, resting my head on her beating chest.

"Last night was defiantly interesting," she chuckled, her voice raspy.

"Mmm." I hummed, closing my eyes and listening to her heartbeat.

"You're heaps better than any one I've been with,"

"Really?" I asked, looking up into her eyes.

"Mmm," she smiled, pecking my lips.

"How many people have you been with?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, running her fingers through my bed hair. I stayed quiet, closing my eyes and listening to her heart beat in time with mine. I felt her had tracing along my bare stomach, her fingers igniting every nerve in my body. Last night was amazing. It wasn't rough, but it was loving and had so much passion.

"Ready for round three?" Addison whispered, her hand moving down to my thighs.

"I'm tired," I groaned, hiding my head in her neck.

"I'm a coffee before sex girl anyway," she chuckled, slipping out from under me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back in.

"Lilac," she laughed, her naked body flawless.

"Please come back to bed,"

"You need to get up,"

"Please," I pleaded. She crawled back on the bed and kissed my forehead.

"If your quick enough, you can join me in the shower," she winked, making her way into my bathroom. I groaned, cuddling myself back into my sheets. The last thing I wanted to do was get cold going to the shower. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the pillow. I instantly shot up when Addison threw a bucket of cold water over my body.

"Addison!" I yelled, my body beginning to freeze.

"I knew you wouldn't get up," she laughed.

"You'll regret this!" I laughed, pulling the wet sheets off me and running after her.

"Lilac Stop!" She laughed, running through the house.

"No!"

"Lilac!"

"No!" I laughed, running laps through my house chasing her.

"At least let me change! My boobs are bouncing way too much!" Addison groaned, standing on the other side of the couch.

"My girls won't rest until you get back back," I smirked, jumping over the couch and landing on her.

"Fuck I hit my head," Addison groaned, holding the back of her head.

"If you didn't run, you wouldn't of hit your head,"