18.

"One hand touch, two hand touch, one tear touch, two tear touch,"

"Lucinda?" She looked up at me and smiled.

"You touch me too?"

"No,"

"I don't like when people touch me,"

"I can understand Lucinda,"

"No, you no understand. It doesn't feel nice. It hurts,"

"Are you remembering some things from your past Lucinda?" I asked, pulling out my folder.

"Yes and I don't like it,"

"Do you want to talk about it Lucinda?"

"I don't like this in my head," she whined, holding her head.

"I'm here to help Lucinda,"

"How? I still see everything,"

"I can't see Jaycee," she mumbled, shaking her head.

"Why?"

"Because she will be sad. She doesn't love me,"

"Yes she does Lucinda,"

"She thinks I'm a disgrace,"

"No,"

"Yes!" She yelled, hitting her head against the wall.

"Please calm down Lucinda," I breathed.

"You don't understand!" She yelled, pulling on her hair.

"Lucinda I do understand,"

"You have to be raped or abused to be like me," I swallowed the lump in my throat, "You crazy like me?" She laughed, getting off her bed.

"You're not crazy Lucinda," I reassured, watching her come closer.

"Yes I am!" She laughed.

"Do you want me to come back later Lucinda?" I asked, getting up from my seat.

"I don't want to come back," she sighed, hitting her head softly.

"Lucinda-" I choked, feeling her hands wrap around my neck.

"I WANT TO DIE!" She screamed, holding her grip tighter. I knew I could get out of her grip but I didn't want to hurt her. I pressed the button in my jacket to call for backup.

"I WANT YOU TO KILL ME PLEASE!" She whispered. The door opened.

"Please Doctor Wilcox, kill me," she pleaded. She let go of my neck and was being dragged back to her bed. She was screaming and wailing.

"Stop!" She cried. One of the men put an injection into her arm. I wrote down the things that had happened today except what she wanted. I couldn't do that. Not again.

I walked out of the elevator, my heart still racing, until I ran face first into Lilac.

"You Okay?" She asked, holding my shoulders. I nodded, feeling myself blush. Luckily I wore makeup today so it wouldn't be able to tell as much.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," She laughed, taking her hands off my shoulders.

"Nope, no ghost, I mean maybe, who knows," I shrugged, stumbling on my words. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'll see you around Addison, and by the way," she began standing inches away from me. I felt my breathing hitch in my throat.

"You look better without makeup, because I can see you blush better," she whispered in my ear, her warm breath made my spine tingle. She winked at me before walking into the elevator. I stood there shocked. What just happened? I was taken out of my thoughts when my phone trang.